Team XENON | Est. 2007 (FM)

Utter rubbish, just spent the last hour and a half racing in a championship, got up to the last race and just before i got to click start i got booted offline for maintanance and back to the psn dashboard, lost my place in the championship and the 290k i saved up from it! AAARRGGGH :indiff:

Yeah down for maintanance, but from what i knew it was only meant to go down at 5pm. Don't know what timezone it is though so i just assumed it was GMT

Got a Supra SZ-R tune in the works right now, dont like the RZ because you cant de-wing it *sigh...But it has 300hp and it's so much fun :D

Yep, unless someone can give me a time that even remotely drifts well and makes decent power I am finished with this game.

You can have my soarer tune if you like? it's probably the best thing i've come across so far...I say "so far" because i'm pretty confident the supra has some potential, needs more power

My PSN is down :(

@LiVeFAST you try going from LFS and rFactor having cars perfectly setup and driving aggressively as I can to driving all touchy touchy softy softy and instantly spinning :(

PSN will be online again in one hour and fourty minutes from this post. There is maitenance. If you were already logged it you can still play online.

I eventually got on and had a drift! :3

Must say, although I'm not sure what he has done (as the tune is very close to something what I'd do) Bag's tune made a big difference, I wasn't 100% but I could drive and was having some fun! Although my entry into the silverstone section seemed different to everyone else's I seemed to be going in fast and with big angle (when I didn't spin or fail and flop of the track) I was also getting more aggressive with angles on the GT track layout thingy by the end of the night! :D

I don't think it will be any good on here. With the lack of customization and livery editor, it just won't be the same.

Yeah i don't think it'd be such a good idea simply for the reasons Fadam said there's not enough customization for it :indiff:

Another thing worth noting, the 89" R32 gts t is sick! i have 320hp in it, needs a few tweaks with the damping maybe but if anyone wants it when i'm done tuning it let me know :P

Back