Team XENON | Est. 2007 (FM)

hay minty I think I know you from FM4, or at least our paths crossed a couple times. hell i probably know some of you other guys too.

fm.net forums, bnb and all that. my GT was retro hoonage for a while but now its ratR0, my psn is retrohoon.

I has no PSN friends so ill have to hit you guys up to drift when I open up the PS3 and GT6 for christmas this year.

Last edited:
Sup man, I remember you from BnB, I left when Smooth made that place implode though :lol:

Definatly jump in with us and drift when you get setup fella :cheers:

haha yea i moved over to MnM but was pretty much bored of FM4 at that point, then GTA5 thoroughly distracted me. Now I cant do anything but troll here looking at photos and videos because I cant stop thinking about GT6.

I'm of to the shops to pick up GT6, not the first time I've been let down by amazon pre-orders, shall be avoid them from now on, I'll just get a refund from them whenever it arrives (NFS Shift 2 arrived a week late) I'm keeping the codes though. It's the least they owe me. Anyone know of any better sites? I know Game sound good as they use the Royal Mail less this time of year for pre-oders.

Just got my copy from a shop in town, going to wait to use my codes as I want to see what it is like to earn money first!

Minty, thanks I'll give them a try next time :D also you and Spitsy should run EDC on this like you did on Fortza, that Le Mans section that I totally didn't like is on this game too!

Yeah GT is a lot more snappy! (Looks so cool when driving aggressively though) make sure you are using comfort hards! Also if you don't have one, try get a wheel!

I've never been any good at GT as I got my wheel before I got my PS3 so I was spoiled with LFS xD

Its stupid hard earning money so far, i've passed A licence with all gold so i has online unlocked so thats alright i guess

Spent a bit of time with it now. Good game, is far from perfect. It's just the little things that are really annoying, all cars starting with TC on, the horrific clutch. FFb is acceptable but not the best I've played on. Having to build up money just feels like a grind, I PAID FOR THE GAME LET ME USE THE CONTENT.

But I'm sure its all good times ahead, though I would give a substantial amount of money to have this on PC.

Yeah GT is a lot more snappy! (Looks so cool when driving aggressively though) make sure you are using comfort hards! Also if you don't have one, try get a wheel!

I've never been any good at GT as I got my wheel before I got my PS3 so I was spoiled with LFS xD
I've been on the Fanatec CSR for about three months now, but yeah. It's so hard sliding around just a single corner in GT now, haha.

Just got my copy from a shop in town, going to wait to use my codes as I want to see what it is like to earn money first!

Minty, thanks I'll give them a try next time :D also you and Spitsy should run EDC on this like you did on Fortza, that Le Mans section that I totally didn't like is on this game too!

Depends if Spit stays active, and it'll be allstars not EDC.

Also, I've never had a problem with orders from game, none have arrived late or damaged, but I know a few people who won't touch game with a barge pole :lol:

Depends if Spit stays active, and it'll be allstars not EDC.

Also, I've never had a problem with orders from game, none have arrived late or damaged, but I know a few people who won't touch game with a barge pole :lol:

It all depends if the new Thrustmaster wheel for the Xbox One works on the PS3. If it does I most likely will be pretty active on GT6 but if it doesn't work I won't be playing GT6 all that much.

This game is a step in the right direction, love the new suspension physics, also I never knew they had the basic/race version of the GT86! :D

11239385016_2fdc63758b_z.jpg

11239372474_8bff79579c_z.jpg

Anyone tried the KTM on high speed turns? So much fun!

I don't know why car to build/drift first!

Have they fixed the camera on the S15?

Tuning is so hard on here, trying to get my soarer feeling nice but everything seems really twitchy for some reason

Yeah exactly^ I've tried so many different things but i've finally got it decently drifting, just need to get used to it though, found using stiffer suspension helps alot with the snappy transitions as well.

I think the constant over rotating might be down excess wheel speed for me. Going to try messing with my gearing some more tomorrow.

Good tip if you need money, do the first three Goodwood festival challenges with golds to unlock the second set, if you gst all gold in the second set you get a Plymouth Ghia worth 300k, cant wait to see the next sets prize.
Also Rx7's are really fun to drift, the 50/50 weight distribution helps a heck of alot with the twitchy front.

Last edited:
Back