Team XENON | Est. 2007 (FM)

Funny enough I just built an IS-F before I jumped off, what sort of power you pushing? Will have to get a dori in, see how it compares đź‘Ť
I love a even amount and HP on all my cars. I have 550hp. Even gears all around

Minty it was great drifting with you the other day bro awesome. Don't ever tear away from the 4drs bro.lol. Hopefully we will see the rest of you Team mates on the blacktop. Take care bro and I hope that setting was able to help your tuning in some way.

Really need to start getting back on GT6 but cant be bothered trying to find a car & tune that I can not only drive but that I also enjoy driving.

11994604993_5130eab5de.jpg

11994605003_c607c975a8.jpg

11994673454_b7e7d72cb0.jpg

11994674154_353433bf8d.jpg

Did a photoshoot...

I don't get on much as I don't really enjoy this game that much, I can drift the car perfectly fine, just don't really like it.

still gotta try to get in a session with you guys. Ill keep an eye out and I need to really start practicing mah drifz since I am getting a feel for tuning now finally.

Lol nah from what I seen minty can hold his own. I have not seen any of the others yet. I'm sure they run very well since they drift constantly together for so long.

My bad fella, competitive BF4 was starting to pick up so I was getting my Nerd on, it's on hold though because the latest patch broke the game mode, lol.

Will be on throughout the week :cheers:

Me and Kami getting some skids in

12268179595_6ef48c1e72_c.jpg

Last edited:
My bad fella, competitive BF4 was starting to pick up so I was getting my Nerd on, it's on hold though because the latest patch broke the game mode, lol.

Will be on throughout the week :cheers:

Me and Kami getting some skids in

12268179595_6ef48c1e72_c.jpg

I wanted to get into competitive BF4 so bad but i don't got the time. Haha. I still do GB's for CoD when i'm not on GT6.

Back