Team XENON | Est. 2007 (FM)

Think I figured out part of the problem I was having with this game, now actually enjoying it a little, although I still don't agree with how the cars react sometimes.

Cars acting strange on transitions and rotation around the front to much, stiffened out my setups a lot and seems to have helped

I tried running the R32 yesterday, it's alright, still seems to suffer from randomly rotating around the nose and I can't seem to dial it out, apart from that it's okay, can't get it as good as my Supra though, must be some secret that I don't know to running in GT

I fell out with GT6 and never played it for a while an only started again a few days ago, so I'm still quite sloppy an haven't had the tandemz practise on here yet, I also have zero idea which cars are competitive and which are not

I'm on at all different times and host many types of lobbies. XENON is always welcome in my lobbies...even if Minty don't come by and chill with the 4door guys anymore.LMAO.

I do need people to drift with as I can never find many decent public ones! Minty or any other XE fact hopping on tonight for a sesh? Starting to get this game down even though I still feel on the very last but of lock with my tunes the car seems to over rotate/be quite sensitive!

I do need people to drift with as I can never find many decent public ones! Minty or any other XE fact hopping on tonight for a sesh? Starting to get this game down even though I still feel on the very last but of lock with my tunes the car seems to over rotate/be quite sensitive!

I am getting on and will be on doing some video clips and pics. So if I can help in any way just pop on in or PM me.

I tried adding you on PSN but it says something about your privacy settings or something?

Oh also, can anyone recommend me a list of cars for VDC? I built a Comaro (or something like that) and it feels on a whole other level, I just don't particularly like the looks of it and stuff but I can't seem to get another car even close to it xD I can drive other cars they just don't feel as good!

Double post, my bad!

XE_MintyFresh, get more active pls
XE_Baggins, quit moaning about GT6 and get on and learn the game! I have and I'm enjoying it much more
XE_Relentless, No idea what you are doing, but get on more often pls
XE_LiveFast, tune a Corvette and get on more!
XE_Crook, Get on more!
XE_Bennie, Get on more!
Kami_Kiramaru, I need to add you!
Shikari_San, you suck
Spiike--, I also need to add you!

Can we try get a bit more active on GT6 pls!

Been playing world of tanks while I had a week of premium, I jumped on today but it was rather late so yeah..

You on tomorrow Sam?

Cheers man :cheers:

Fun runs earlier, I'll shoot you a friend request and we'll get some more skids in down the line 👍

Anyone going to be online tonight? Going to tune/try some stuff with my 135i, feel like it suits my driving style more that the other three

Turned up my FFB at the end tonight, feels better, still having to use stiff ani-roll bars to help sort some of the random spins!

Yep, think I'm just going switch back to rFactor and LFS, spent over 300 miles in this 135i and still can't get it right, still have to back of the throttle on long sweepers on the car just over rotates for no reason, same with the second corner on the Stowe section, if I even touch the throttle, the car will spin.

Back