Team XENON | Est. 2007 (FM)

Well it seems I've missed a lot of new comers into the GT6 drifting scene!

Good luck from Team BURST! Our team will be hosting a weekly event on sunday, just like on GT5. Hope to see you there !

Seems like both the new FM and GT has these pretty annoying, but probably more realistic sounds from the spinning tires. It really is a pain for my ears, but yeah. How do you find the drifting in the new game though? More difficult than in the previous GT or more likely the same? :D

Seems like both the new FM and GT has these pretty annoying, but probably more realistic sounds from the spinning tires. It really is a pain for my ears, but yeah. How do you find the drifting in the new game though? More difficult than in the previous GT or more likely the same? :D

Tire sound is too loud yeah. I'm going to take a look in the audio settings to see if you can just turn down the tire volume...

The drifting feels pretty much identical to GT5 which is not bad I guess because GT5 felt pretty good. The only thing that really annoys me is the Handbrake and the Shifting/Clutch. They could of easily fixed that in this new Gran Turismo but it's still exactly the same as GT5

Haven't heard about those problems before. Probably because I haven't played more than half an hour of GT5 or something like that, but yeah. Hopefully you can go with manual gearing and clutch just like in FM, right?

Glad I'm not the only one that has an issue with the handbrake!

They still have the same body roll physics from the academy demo right? Also can you turbo the GT86 now?

Haven't heard about those problems before. Probably because I haven't played more than half an hour of GT5 or something like that, but yeah. Hopefully you can go with manual gearing and clutch just like in FM, right?

Clutch is only enabled whenever you use a H-Shifter

ron-paul.gif

C2BYqlu.jpg

Got mine :D, only problem is that i am at work today, so getting everything downloaded just now, but wont be able to play until i am home :grumpy:

I think i'm gonna install the game later i really want to get on and drift lol, got the pre order packs and shizznit though

Well then...Thats handy, sucka how you HAVE TO choose the honda fit to start with but ima save up and buy a soarer :)

Still at School looking forward to see if the game is at my house, when I get home. Gotta work till like 3PM though and meet with a friend later, so probably wont be on that much today.

Having lots of fun, one thing though is that you have to have atleast an A license to get online, got my soarer though, its kinda stock though and im broke :'(

how are you broke if they give you 1 million game credits to start with, not unless you got the standard edition

Back