• 1,085 comments

JDMT Members should they be allowed to use any car or JDM Only

• Any car(US,EU etc etc...)

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • JDM Only(JPN)

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I found another team by the name of JDM in the open lobbies, just a heads up they all got "Top_JDM" in there name.

JDMTuningJZX90
Really appreciate it JustDrift893, Anyway that we can Reserve the name?

The best thing I can tell you is to just battle the other JDM team and loser changes name. But then again I always see some random people with JDM in there name you'll be doing a lot of battling haha.

The best thing I can tell you is to just battle the other JDM team and loser changes name. But then again I always see some random people with JDM in there name you'll be doing a lot of battling haha.

LOL, It'd feel like the last race in Tokyo Drift the Mustang vs 350z

You Like?
252678_322154404535804_473509697_n.jpg

If anyone wants to have a friendly drift team meet feel free to MSG JZX90 or Myself and we can have a good meet and greet. Let is know what time would be best for you.

FD.

Doing a series run of all D1 Circuits real life and ones made by various people on GT5 original tracks, so if your not so clued up as to "what's a D1 section?" join me and my team mates tonight for a tour.

FD.

I think I've seen you guys in lobbies before. Hope to drift with you guys eventually. Correct me if I'm wrong but that means now there is JDMT, Mallala, Thrashbox, D1NZ, Silent_Sidewayz and a couple other OZ/NZ teams.

Most of the teams where made by one person, Wont name names because everyone knows who they are... I was planning to start a new team on multiple ocassions, But JDMT is still running strong since 2008 YO!

i'll try to be on sooner or later....
IMG_4211-620x413.jpg

Ty Got New Rims looks pretty sweet but the 3 piece miesters look better!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back