• 1,085 comments

JDMT Members should they be allowed to use any car or JDM Only

• Any car(US,EU etc etc...)

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • JDM Only(JPN)

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok Guys, I lost Gran Turismo 5 since the 15Th of June. I was also inactive for that time. I just found GT5 So i will be on soon. Just a little update guys!

Hi guys thought i'd do a little blog..

Well today i was cleaning out my garage and found my Logitech G25 #1 i tried doing a handbrake mod to it and i screwed up by covering the whole resistor in solder which then shorted out the g25... So has anyone else had this problem and is there a resolution to this problem. Since that G25 i bought another one then my dog decided to kill that so i moved on to a g27 but i'm going to leave that untouched. Unless i can find replacement circuit boards or even a shifter...

Matsuri every Friday? Sounds like I'll have to pop i and have a drift.

Hi everyone!! did well at the Legion Drift Comp today, came Runner up out of the the 8 people in the bracket, had awesome fun would recommend this Competition to anyone who wants to get in to the scene and get there name known.

cheers FD

Hi guys thought i'd do a little blog..

Well today i was cleaning out my garage and found my Logitech G25 #1 i tried doing a handbrake mod to it and i screwed up by covering the whole resistor in solder which then shorted out the g25... So has anyone else had this problem and is there a resolution to this problem. Since that G25 i bought another one then my dog decided to kill that so i moved on to a g27 but i'm going to leave that untouched. Unless i can find replacement circuit boards or even a shifter...

Well after scavenging through the internet i found something abit interesting someone had fixed the error i have done... i want to revive my g25 so i think i might do this....
IPH5.jpg

Thoughts and opinions?

Oh and this is a 103ohm resistor right?
See the R92 and the rest next to the repaired one what is the proper name to those aswell? they say 103 on the black bit

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to post this in the sim racing hardware section there are many people who can help you there. 👍

I think i might.... Thought the drifters would be interested as most of us have wheels and have modded to have a handbrake

BTW, Do you actually own a DA9 Integra?

Sorry to double post.... But i just want to say that Suggestions and Feedback is more than welcome...

I think i might.... Thought the drifters would be interested as most of us have wheels and have modded to have a handbrake

BTW, Do you actually own a DA9 Integra?

I used to have a little DA9 got rid of it though.

Epic sesh last night. My first battle and my first win as well as my first go at shuffle racing

LOL, I did it, then when i shifted a gear, then my buttons didn't work.... opened it up to see the ground point connection was broken, so now it's dead... BTW my mate did it this time... a 5 years experienced electrician... He said the PCB Board is really **** quality... so don't bother doing it again... I'll be off Gran Turismo 5 for awhile because the game kinda sucks without a controller..... I'll buy a replacement shifter soon

Hopefully I'll get a capture device in time but first I need to get online for a bit. I've been playing a lot of DiRT 3 and DiRT Showdown. Learning to drift again on a new game can be quite the challenge (even if it is with 4WD)

Back