• 1,085 comments

JDMT Members should they be allowed to use any car or JDM Only

• Any car(US,EU etc etc...)

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • JDM Only(JPN)

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried ebay, there is a guy. But i don't see how he would only get replacement shifters, and logitech doesn't sell them to anyone else.. If you get my point..

At least you have some sort of wheel. For now I'm still saving up. The last 2 days I've been working on a new clip which will be my first video showing my drifting with my JDMT cars. I've put a lot of time into it and it should be up tomorrow if I work hard tonight.

Heres my video, hope you guys like it. In the video I show off my 2 main drift cars, my G Sport and my first battle winning Supra

Heres my video, hope you guys like it. In the video I show off my 2 main drift cars, my G Sport and my first battle winning Supra

Hey KiwiBoy, i hear you like the harder type of music too.. Me likey. Might i suggest two songs for a future video?

I've always thought the breaks and the pounding go well with drifting..

Cheers bro. I'd get on to drift but I don't have one crucial thing... a TV

We should put the room number up when we have rooms open. I'll bring out my old 2000GT-R to the meet

7995096745_b060ef8dbe.jpg

A picture from the Classic JDM Meet!

Hey Guys, Ended up buying a replacement shifter from america, Still hasn't arrived and im not to sure if it'll show up. But if it does i'll keep you all updated hopefully should be here soon... :)

Thanks man, i'll make sure to stop by your thread :)
For sure add my psn SYN-D1-OVERTAKE so we can drift sometime. We don't know if were going to put a thread up on gtp i really don't want involved with all the drama thats been going on lately. Me and my co leaders were talking about building are own website for 8 dollars a month but if we do on here or otherwise i will get you the info.👍

For sure add my psn SYN-D1-OVERTAKE so we can drift sometime. We don't know if were going to put a thread up on gtp i really don't want involved with all the drama thats been going on lately. Me and my co leaders were talking about building are own website for 8 dollars a month but if we do on here or otherwise i will get you the info.👍

Awesome... I'll definitely add you, P.S I'm really crap at drifting since my wheel broke, so my style is all messed up.. :
(

I'll try again tonight to see if I can connect to any room. I've been drifting offline for a while but still haven't been in a room because of the 807 error. Good news however, I may be getting a G27 at the end of the year. Fingers crossed!

Awesome... I'll definitely add you, P.S I'm really crap at drifting since my wheel broke, so my style is all messed up.. :([/QUOTE)No way my kid broke my g27 around christmas but i only used it for racing. I drifted with the ds3 from day 1 so i definitely can help you out big time !!!👍

LOL, I think my dog screwed up my shifter! My dog is my child for now lol! But yeah my shifter is in JFK International Airport This very moment!

8085379523_f5381aa3be_h.jpg
'
Rules:
Dorifto Missile only!
preferably under 400hp, Light weight!
Comps and various prizes up for grabs on the day!
Dont be afraid to bash your mistress LOL!

Oh and a big welcome to JDM_Tuning_Brrrm!

8085379523_f5381aa3be_h.jpg
'
Rules:
Dorifto Missile only!
preferably under 400hp, Light weight!
Comps and various prizes up for grabs on the day!
Dont be afraid to bash your mistress LOL!

Oh and a big welcome to JDM_Tuning_Brrrm!

It says it will be on the 16th which will be on Tuesday but it says below it will be on friday :confused:
Anyway, looks mint! I've got an S14, R32 and a couple others to thrash.

Yeah i only just noticed before this post I'll fix it up when i can! but yeah its totally THIS FRIDAY

Back