• 1,085 comments

JDMT Members should they be allowed to use any car or JDM Only

• Any car(US,EU etc etc...)

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • JDM Only(JPN)

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been dc'd a couple of times the past few days, which is more than usual. But I can still connect fine 90% of the time.

Meanwhile who knows how to edit licence plates and stickers onto pics from GT5 ?
I've been trying all day and failing all day :banghead::ouch::mad:šŸ¤¬

S30, Easy as ballls. I did it today but i didn't save it. I did it again, just for you in under 15 Minutes.

11081059654_d6561ca293_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been dc'd a couple of times the past few days, which is more than usual. But I can still connect fine 90% of the time.

My loading times have been super long the last 2-3 days and sometimes it wont even connect to the GT5 servers.
Then when I get in there I will just get DC'ed or it will just lag super bad.

I've done everything I can to change how its going but nothing will change it.
And my net is running fine and at a better speed and ping than normal too.

dunno man, im in 1J's room and it seems fine
I know I was in their earlier and I left because everyone on the track just stopped for me and didn't move at all.

Damn, I thought i was missing out on some fun. Pity my wheel was getting warm earlier today. Might be on later tonight if anyone else is keen.

S30, Easy as ballls. I did it today but i didn't save it. I did it again, just for you in under 15 Minutes.

11081059654_d6561ca293_z.jpg

If i could get photoshop working on my computer again i could probably get stuff like this... But its being a pain in the ass šŸ¤¬

Awesome, what program's do you use ?
I wanna make up some missile's

Photoshop, try to get .PNG format Stickers, then lay it on the car. mess around with opacities, hue, exposure and try to morph it into the car. so the contours of the car are able to be seen. Not too hard, to do. If you need it, i'll make a YT vid for you lol

Had fun the last few times I joined you guys. Sorry for my terrible lines though, I always see you rooms way late when I'm tired lol.
Your lines are fine. Probably the best tandem ive ever had when you were in the BTR. It was great fun.

Photoshop, try to get .PNG format Stickers, then lay it on the car. mess around with opacities, hue, exposure and try to morph it into the car. so the contours of the car are able to be seen. Not too hard, to do. If you need it, i'll make a YT vid for you lol

Righto thanks, nah I won't need a YT vid.

So, I got back with 100's KE70, after going to buy a few parts. This happened.

1425726_653082951381645_1876728387_n.jpg

Don't you just love NSW Police, I know they love me. C'mon they listed 24 reasons lol

Are pod filters illegal?

Are pod filters illegal?
If they want to be p***ks then yes. Would depend on the reason behind it also. They didn't care about mine as i had it attached securely, and showed them how much trouble it was to replace the standard air filter, so they let me go.

Also, that is a wicked list! I'm assuming you originally got pulled over for a brake light out or something?

Are pod filters illegal?

I know that they are illegal in NSW, but it depends, i've had friends who have had parents in the police force, and most of the time they don't mind most mods as long as you drive responsibly..

I know that they are illegal in NSW, but it depends, i've had friends who have had parents in the police force, and most of the time they don't mind most mods as long as you drive responsibly..

Most police officers are decent people, they got the job to help people in the first place. But you will always have that single rotten apple that ruins reputations for everybody else, even on the police force. But you're right too. As long as you don't do really stupid things most cops don't care too much for minor infractions. :)

Must be in a different NSW lol
I could be doing 20 below the speed limit and they still pull me over cos apparently I'm a danger to society, not the 40yo sitting at the playground asking kids about his lost dog.
No they target me the 18yo with the flat cap,hoodie, sunnies, p-plates and nice car.
All cops are the same, hypocritical, uptight,worthless pricks.
Never had respect for them and never will.

Must be in a different NSW lol
I could be doing 20 below the speed limit and they still pull me over cos apparently I'm a danger to society, not the 40yo sitting at the playground asking kids about his lost dog.
No they target me the 18yo with the flat cap,hoodie, sunnies, p-plates and nice car.
All cops are the same, hypocritical, uptight,worthless pricks.
Never had respect for them and never will.

And this is why they probably will never give you a second chance. It's all in the attitude mate.

And this is why they probably will never give you a second chance. It's all in the attitude mate.

It's different here, in NSW. Police will pick on you if your car is modified, all the time. The car community of Sydney, are scared to drive 2KM, because of being defected. Mind you these defects, aren't even illegal. Yes, it can be seen in my list, that 100's KE70 had some safety concerning issues. I'll happily accept that, I understand it can be a danger anyone to the road. But then you have ridiculous claims, like Wheels to big, Camber, wheels not standard. Stuff like that, if thats the case, how come the rest of australians don't get defected for running 22" on their Commodores.

It's different here, in NSW. Police will pick on you if your car is modified, all the time. The car community of Sydney, are scared to drive 2KM, because of being defected. Mind you these defects, aren't even illegal. Yes, it can be seen in my list, that 100's KE70 had some safety concerning issues. I'll happily accept that, I understand it can be a danger anyone to the road. But then you have ridiculous claims, like Wheels to big, Camber, wheels not standard. Stuff like that, if thats the case, how come the rest of australians don't get defected for running 22" on their Commodores.

That's simple. Stay respectful but know your rights. if you want to drive a car that is modofied, look up the law on that topic. I had a new exhaust system under my first car, and I expected cops to make an issue out of it. I looked up the law and had the text with me, when they stopped me. I stayed respectful, showed them the text. Told them that if they wanted to fine me, that was their choice, but that I would protest against it in court. (Can't find the right phrase).

If you really know what you are talking about, they can not harm you. ;)

That's simple. Stay respectful but know your rights. if you want to drive a car that is modofied, look up the law on that topic. I had a new exhaust system under my first car, and I expected cops to make an issue out of it. I looked up the law and had the text with me, when they stopped me. I stayed respectful, showed them the text. Told them that if they wanted to fine me, that was their choice, but that I would protest against it in court. (Can't find the right phrase).

I respect them, and serve them with a positive attitude. Some officers i've even befriended, but the majority's incentive is to earn their commission. Just recently, a HUGE meet happened. Police camped out, all exits till every car had left the premises. over 500 cars were defected.

Most cops I've ran into really couldn't give a **** if you know the law and treat then with respect.

If your car is modified they will throw the book at you even if half the things they write you for ain't actually issues or anything illegal with your car.
Like recently I got pulled over and defected for quite a few things even though I know all the things they said where illegal are actually within what I can legally do to my car.

Because they got me for incorrect wheels sizes and sticking out too much from the factory position but I tried explaining to the officer that the size of the wheels that I had (17x8 +10 17x8.5 +15) where within the sizes I was allowed to run.
The other things they defected me for is too low, even though I know my car is 110mm but the police didn't even measure it they just that it was like your car is too low.

But I'm not going to bother going to court with it because it's just easier and cheaper to clear the defect and pay the fine.

Rant over, I probably don't make much sense because I never do.

I respect them, and serve them with a positive attitude. Some officers i've even befriended, but the majority's incentive is to earn their commission. Just recently, a HUGE meet happened. Police camped out, all exits till every car had left the premises. over 500 cars were defected.
Was that the Downshift event?

Okay so if you head onto the GT6 threads, go to the Tuning and Customisation thread, page 2 you will see I got reported for harassment over nothing. Also got an official warning from a moderator called Niky.
I just don't get it.

Back