• Any car(US,EU etc etc...)

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • JDM Only(JPN)

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was that the Downshift event?
Sure was JR86.

Okay so if you head onto the GT6 threads, go to the Tuning and Customisation thread, page 2 you will see I got reported for harassment over nothing. Also got an official warning from a moderator called Niky.
I just don't get it.

I'll have a look.

Hey guys, remember me? I was going to get tried out but you didn't get around to it.

Sorry Rarzinator, please fill out this form on our thread. Either FD3S, JR86 or myself will attend to you as soon as you have filled out the form and we will try you out, when the time is convenient for both of us.

BHRxRacer

Look him up on YouTube if you wanna see the rim selection range and shifter kart footage for GT6.

When I saw the Rays TE37V's
image.jpg

Hmmm, that was odd... GT5 wouldn't let me pause.. couldn't exit or type or anything... quit game, PS3 beeped three times and just sat there on a black screen? Had to pull the power chord out... and now the mechanism to spit the disk out keeps triggering but the disk doesn't actually eject? what the 🤬?

Edit: And it isn't reading my GT5 disk and keeps trying to eject it. For ****s sake, seriously...?! Time to try another game...

Edit 2: ****S SAKE. No more GT5 for me then.. looks like i'm finished until i get a new PS3, pretty sure my disk drive has just stopped ****ing working. :banghead: Guess it's time to go play Forza Horizon then.

Edit 3: I think it's just the ****ing Blu-Ray reader, because it's playing my old Fast & Furious disks. Either way, i still can't play any of my ****ing games.

Edit 4: Hitting it didn't fix it.

Last edited:
Hmmm, that was odd... GT5 wouldn't let me pause.. couldn't exit or type or anything... quit game, PS3 beeped three times and just sat there on a black screen? Had to pull the power chord out... and now the mechanism to spit the disk out keeps triggering but the disk doesn't actually eject? what the 🤬?

Edit: And it isn't reading my GT5 disk and keeps trying to eject it. For ****s sake, seriously...?! Time to try another game...

Edit 2: ****S SAKE. No more GT5 for me then.. looks like i'm finished until i get a new PS3, pretty sure my disk drive has just stopped ****ing working. :banghead: Guess it's time to go play Forza Horizon then.

Edit 3: I think it's just the ****ing Blu-Ray reader, because it's playing my old Fast & Furious disks. Either way, i still can't play any of my ****ing games.

May I suggest hitting it harder ?
Nah jk, seriously tho that's ****ing cr*p

I think what you are facing is the issue they call YLOD. Aka: The yellow light of death. Basically, your blue ray got a hit and doesn't read any cd's anymore.

I'm pretty sure your PS3, has overheated. Then the disc has warped and fallen off the spindle. So it would keep trying to eject, however it can't because the disc has nothing for it to push it out. So in short you do have the YLOD. R.I.P your PS3.

I'm pretty sure your PS3, has overheated. Then the disc has warped and fallen off the spindle. So it would keep trying to eject, however it can't because the disc has nothing for it to push it out. So in short you do have the YLOD. R.I.P your PS3.

If it gets YLOD it wouldn't turn on though? it still starts and plays DVD's fine

This is exactly what is happening to mine

If your disk drive makes a clicking sound its a 90% chance that the disk drive has died because thats what my 60GB did when the disk drive died.

It did the exact some thing the game stopped working then when you tried to eject the disk you could hear it trying to push the disk out but it wouldnt.

:( R.I.P Paul Walker, died in a car crash... the irony :(

If your disk drive makes a clicking sound its a 90% chance that the disk drive has died because thats what my 60GB did when the disk drive died.

It did the exact some thing the game stopped working then when you tried to eject the disk you could hear it trying to push the disk out but it wouldnt.

It still ejects though...

Have you tried tilting your PS3 up? :)
Yeah, doesn't work.. i think i need to buy a new Blu-Ray diode thing.. i dunno... hopefully i will get is sorted.

It still ejects though...

Yeah, doesn't work.. i think i need to buy a new Blu-Ray diode thing.. i dunno... hopefully i will get is sorted.

Hmm okay then.

Sounds like the other 60GB that I have then, its just a dead Blu-Ray drive.

You can get them off ebay for under $100.

Just curious, is it a phat PS3?

There actually was a hoax of his death on Friday one day before he actually died.
I hope the person that started it, looks long and hard at them self.

His friend that was driving died also, weird how it was also a Porsche that exploded when they hit the tree.
Just the same as Ryan Dunn's accident.
I guess they'll have to somehow make out that he died in the next movie.

R.I.P Paul

image.jpg

Last edited:
There actually was a hoax of his death on Friday one day before he actually died.
I hope the person that started it, looks long and hard at them self.

His friend that was driving died also, weird how it was also a Porsche that exploded when they hit the tree.
Just the same as Ryan Dunn's accident.

R.I.P Paul

View attachment 85388
I'm still not sure whether to believe it or not.

Hmm okay then.

Sounds like the other 60GB that I have then, its just a dead Blu-Ray drive.

You can get them off ebay for under $100.

Just curious, is it a phat PS3?

its a 250 GB slim

And it looks like they're gonna have to, although they never started filming on set at Dubai

I'm still not sure whether to believe it or not.

yeah, i knew about the hoax too... It's been released on the news and Universal studios wrote a statement regarding his death and the Fast & Furious series.. so i think you should probably start believing, unfortunately.. :(

Shame that you're PS3 isn't working @ReDMySTiC and that Paul Walker died :(.

I'll be on soon to try out a Celica I've been tuning a bit.

By the way, got to see some very nice cars today... Shame I didn't say hi to Nigel, but it was an amazing moment when I first eyed off the car while walking around the "paddock"
IMG_0693.jpg
IMG_0694.jpg
IMG_0695.JPG
IMG_0696.JPG
IMG_0697.jpg
IMG_0698.jpg
IMG_0700.jpg
IMG_0701.jpg

its a 250 GB slim

And it looks like they're gonna have to, although they never started filming on set at Dubai

yeah, i knew about the hoax too... It's been released on the news and Universal studios wrote a statement regarding his death and the Fast & Furious series.. so i think you should probably start believing, unfortunately.. :(

Man, doesn't that suck. Hey FA20, I remember to fix my diode was only $150. So whats the plan, gonna fix the PS3 or just go straight for the PS4.

By the way, got to see some very nice cars today... Shame I didn't say hi to Nigel, but it was an amazing moment when I first eyed off the car while walking around the "paddock"

Hope you enjoyed the show, i'm guessing you were shocked in awe of the quality of the Hilux? Use it towards your career, it's a piece of inspiration, for many and it can be for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

By the way, got to see some very nice cars today... Shame I didn't say hi to Nigel, but it was an amazing moment when I first eyed off the car while walking around the "paddock"View attachment 85392View attachment 85393View attachment 85394View attachment 85395View attachment 85396View attachment 85397View attachment 85398View attachment 85399

Dat 180 !!!

By the way, got to see some very nice cars today... Shame I didn't say hi to Nigel, but it was an amazing moment when I first eyed off the car while walking around the "paddock"View attachment 85392View attachment 85393View attachment 85394View attachment 85395View attachment 85396View attachment 85397View attachment 85398View attachment 85399

You would of loved talking to Nigel, he is a great guy to talk to.

Also his 180 is very comfy to be in, I got to sit in it a couple years ago when he had it at Winton.

You would of loved talking to Nigel, he is a great guy to talk to.

Also his 180 is very comfy to be in, I got to sit in it a couple years ago when he had it at Winton.

Lucky bugger,
I really like the kit on it

Back