• 1,085 comments

JDMT Members should they be allowed to use any car or JDM Only

• Any car(US,EU etc etc...)

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • JDM Only(JPN)

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS3 still won't read blu-rays, but i'm going through all the internet fixes i can find, shaking, tilting, flipping ugh... i've even tried restoring the system files... maybe i will have to try a system restore :nervous:
Well, worst case scenario i will have to buy a new Blu-Ray drive and i'll replace it myself, apparently it's simple enough

PS3 still won't read blu-rays, but i'm going through all the internet fixes i can find, shaking, tilting, flipping ugh... i've even tried restoring the system files... maybe i will have to try a system restore :nervous:
Well, worst case scenario i will have to buy a new Blu-Ray drive and i'll replace it myself, apparently it's simple enough
Sucks that the PS3 stuffed up so bad for you. At least in the event of it being unfixable, PS3's won't be too expensive :/

Sucks that the PS3 stuffed up so bad for you. At least in the event of it being unfixable, PS3's won't be too expensive :/

Yeah that's always true, i'll be able to buy a new Blu-Ray drive for under $20 so it isn't all that bad.. i don't really want to get a new PS3 because i'm gonna have to transfer all the data from this one, and just.. ugh, that would be an absolute pain in the ass...

Also, year 10 formal tomorrow and i graduate from year 10 on Friday to move on to our senior school for years 11 & 12.. so after Friday i start my Christmas holidays which means i will have more then enough time to get it sorted 👍

Yeah that's always true, i'll be able to buy a new Blu-Ray drive for under $20 so it isn't all that bad.. i don't really want to get a new PS3 because i'm gonna have to transfer all the data from this one, and just.. ugh, that would be an absolute pain in the ass...

Also, year 10 formal tomorrow and i graduate from year 10 on Friday to move on to our senior school for years 11 & 12.. so after Friday i start my Christmas holidays which means i will have more then enough time to get it sorted 👍

Woo! See you on track soon i guess!

Hey guys, it's JZX100. Decided to make a GTPlanet account, considering i might be buying my own PS3, and a copy of GT6. So, most likely i'll be chillin with you guys.
Good stuff man! GT6 is going to be fan-🤬-tastic :lol:

PSN ID:Nil
Location/Time Zone: GMT +10
Favorite Car(s):UZZ40, JZX100, HR32, KE70, JZA80, AE86 & KE70.
Favorite Track(s):Ebisu, Meihan, Bihoku, Tsukuba and Suzuka
Drifting Experience: Drifting since '03 on GT3, IRL Since late '12
Previous Team(s):Nil
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: DS3, Hopefully soon G27.
Do you have a microphone?: No
How often do you drift on GT5?: When i'm at JZX90's house lol
What are you looking for in a team?: Door to Door Tandems, Genuine down to earth colleagues, who share the love for drifting and all types of cars.
Anything else you would like to add?: I'm doing this, because 90's no longer leader of teamJDMT, so it's up to MR.JR86 to let me into the team.

P.S JZX90 if your reading this, get the 🤬 back to work you bludger.

Hey guys, it's JZX100. Decided to make a GTPlanet account, considering i might be buying my own PS3, and a copy of GT6. So, most likely i'll be chillin with you guys.

Welcome to the fine world of :gtpflag:

If you wanna chill with us you have to pass the cool test m8 ;)

Forza Horizon is getting so god damn boring guys, i have got absolutely nobody to play with... I better solve this PS3 problem soon... :(

Last edited:
Welcome to the fine world of :gtpflag:

If you wanna chill with us you have to pass the cool test m8 ;)

Forza Horizon is getting so god damn boring guys, i have got absolutely nobody to play with... I better solve this PS3 problem soon... :(

Lol did you check out my decals on Horizon in my Storefront?
Also just watched what was imo video of the year :D
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=g-subs-u&v=Sh12cqyX_ME

I got bored, took more pics.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

JZX applying rubber to panel
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Lol did you check out my decals on Horizon in my Storefront?
Also just watched what was imo video of the year :D
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=g-subs-u&v=Sh12cqyX_ME

Nah i forgot to check, what was your XBL again? i will check soon..
And yes! How good was that new episode!? That road.. mmm.. :drool:

Got this screenshot which is now happily acting as my Facebook cover photo ;)
5Bn38.png

And also got these photos off of my GT5 the day before my PS3 decided to not work..

5Bnti.png

5Bnu0.png
5BnvJ.png
5Bnx8.png
5Bnyi.png
5Bnzy.png

And then some online :sly:
(Z33 (Blue) - Me, 86 - Bucky God, Z34 (red) - Slabatac)
5BnAK.png

Me (Blue) and Slab (Red)
5BnCi.png

Last edited:
Nah i forgot to check, what was your XBL again? i will check soon..
And yes! How good was that new episode!? That road.. mmm.. :drool:

Got this screenshot which is now happily acting as my Facebook cover photo ;)
5Bn38.png

And also got these photos off of my GT5 the day before my PS3 decided to not work..

5Bnti.png

5Bnu0.png
5BnvJ.png
5Bnx8.png
5Bnyi.png
5Bnzy.png

And then some online :sly:
(Z33 (Blue) - Me, 86 - Bucky God, Z34 (red) - Slabatac)
5BnAK.png

Me (Blue) and Slab (Red)
5BnCi.png

My XBL is either
MitchMarksJDMT or
MitchMarks JDMT
I got some pretty random ones but also some really good ones.

Had my year 10 formal, had a mad time ! :D

In other news, this entry though.

Got really confuse for a sec and thought "Why did you have your formal at Ebisu?" All we did at end of year 10 this year was go to a theme park :lol:

Got really confuse for a sec and thought "Why did you have your formal at Ebisu?" All we did at end of year 10 this year was go to a theme park :lol:

Lol JR.

I didn't go to my year 10 formal. Year12 was the s***.
Everyone had their stupid stretch Hummers to leave in.
Yeah nah that wasn't for me n my mate,
we both left everyone with a cloud of smoke n a nice aroma of burnt rubber :lol:

Woo! I'm meeting Jamie Whincup today, and get to speak to the team engineer. Any questions you want me to ask?

I'd be happy with Fuji but a lot of people are very inconsistent there

Well, the comp entrants aren't exactly noobs. So i think we'd all do fine, and Fuji is way more challenging than Madrid, also there is a Proper D1 Line for Fuji, so there is no excuse to be mentioned of "I didn't know that was the line" or "I thought this was proper line". But it's up to you guys i guess, it's just my 20c.

Woo! I'm meeting Jamie Whincup today, and get to speak to the team engineer. Any questions you want me to ask?

I've talked to an ex V8 supercar mechanic before, was really cool. Ask him how he started in the category, the hours he does, his qualifications (both professional and non professional like basic ability to work on cars) and his thoughts on other categories if he has worked in them before. Not sure if team engineer refers to controlling the team on race day or being lead designer, so ask specifics about what he actually does. Maybe ask Jamie if he can drift :lol:.

The team is very professional from what I've seen so the Engineer shouldn't be too dopey :lol:

I've talked to an ex V8 supercar mechanic before, was really cool. Ask him how he started in the category, the hours he does, his qualifications (both professional and non professional like basic ability to work on cars) and his thoughts on other categories if he has worked in them before. Not sure if team engineer refers to controlling the team on race day or being lead designer, so ask specifics about what he actually does. Maybe ask Jamie if he can drift :lol:.

The team is very professional from what I've seen so the Engineer shouldn't be too dopey :lol:

Hey @JR86 , only Craig and Jamie were there, very down to earth guys. But the guys at Komatsu were hogging all the Q'n'A time. However i did manage to sneak in a few questions. He started of at 9 Go karting, along with Craig Lowndes and Peter Brock. Slowly, he'd gotten better, and was spotted by a racing team can't remember who, but he got into Fomula Ford's won the championship and moved into Supercar V8's, Craig also took the same pathway. They roughly put in about 12 Hours a day into their careers, i.e muscle endurance training, product promotion and driving. Craig mention his a Qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic, and Jamie didn't mention anything. I didn't get to meet the engineer :( or ask if Jamie drifts, but he did mention of doing donuts in the komatsu car park last year.

P.S: Apparently there is only 60 PS4's in the whole of Melbourne and they are reserved to a Harvey Norman over there. As for Sydney we have about 50 in the whole of Sydney. So if you pre-ordered lucky you! If your like me and was willing to wait to just rock up and buy it, next shipment is coming Jan/Feb 2014. So, yeah XB1 will make a killing in Aus!

Last edited:
Yay controller broken :banghead:,
eb games not doing midnight release because they are only allowed 3 a year and they haven't got enough pre-orders anyway.
So gotta wait til tomorrow arvo/night.

Back