JDMT Members should they be allowed to use any car or JDM Only

• Any car(US,EU etc etc...)

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • JDM Only(JPN)

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JDMTuningJZX90
Hey HR32, Your photo's are mostly stance shots.. If you don't mind is it okay if i build a replica 370gt and take some more shots.. I'll edit one of yours and my posing shot of you lol.. Only if your cool with that.

Oh and do you think the pictures are a wee little big? lol I want to get them smaller but im not too sure about it.
Actually, yeah I'm fine with you making a replica, as long as you delete it afterwards.

im on laptop finally, and just saw the edited image. It actually looks alright. but, if you want, you can still remake and re-take the pictures of my 370 GT.
:)

Epic sesh just before. Just got off after drifting with a bunch of D1NZ drifters. The Supra's feeling good for the battle so now I just need to hone both the settings and my abilities more. Was cool to see some names of drivers I haven't seen in a while.

jrkiwiboy
Epic sesh just before. Just got off after drifting with a bunch of D1NZ drifters. The Supra's feeling good for the battle so now I just need to hone both the settings and my abilities more. Was cool to see some names of drivers I haven't seen in a while.

Hey man,
Do you remember the name of the team we are battling tomorrow? As well as what time it will be.
Thanks bro.

Hey man,
Do you remember the name of the team we are battling tomorrow? As well as what time it will be.
Thanks bro.

Don't think it's today but rather the 30th this month. Time is at 5:00 pm and the team is Demon Driftaz clan

sorry if i wasn't on tonight, my internet provider decided to cancel my order for adsl2+ and cap my speed to 2 mbs soooo slow. but all good for 8pm tomorrow. also any one keen for a civic cup race with ek rm civic?

use your mental picture.i had a great day car wise.i came out of a store and there it was a black GTR,the first one i have ever seen.then went to a pottery store and parked beside of a red challenger hemi.then to my amazement saw a red with white stripe ford GT on the side of the road with a police cruiser with lights flashing.i need to get out more often.peace

so there is no more website?

Yes, The website has been killed, due to the lack of traffic and publicity. GTP is the place for us.

use your mental picture.i had a great day car wise.i came out of a store and there it was a black GTR,the first one i have ever seen.then went to a pottery store and parked beside of a red challenger hemi.then to my amazement saw a red with white stripe ford GT on the side of the road with a police cruiser with lights flashing.i need to get out more often.peace

I'm totally lost.. What is this even about??

We need to do something with the whole team. Whether it be a cruise or a photo shoot, I believe we need to be more connected. Anyone agree?

HR32, You generally miss out on our gatherings. We have some great rooms launched as well, but not everyday. Remember the Missile Dori event? Hardly anyone put the effort in to considering joining the room. Thats probably why i don't even bother making these rooms often.

Ok, but I still think we need more of them. As well as that, we also need to publicise it more. Perhaps on GTP and in-game. To increase the numbers.

I made advertising pictures, and stuff, i even changed our Thread name. Still people failed to show up. Not sure if you know but i sent a Message to all about the Missile Dori Night. If you want more event's you can organise one but make sure you gain permission from either FD3S or myself

busy time these days, with christmas coming up, and holidays... i think as a "new year resolution" we can achive what your after HR32, more rooms open with team members all to join, I will also organise a team photo shoot before christmas.. now that i have ADSL2+ should have no probs hosting from now on.

YEEEEAAAAAHH. That's what I'm talking about!! Haha. That would be great man! Congrats on the Internet. :)Team Photo will be good.

hey guys i don't think ill be able to join the Christmas team photo shoot because my internet is ****ing up, its hard for me to join a room and when i do all i can see on track is the host no one else or i disconnect from the lobby

Oh, That sucks.. Message FD3S on PSN, i don't think he will look on gtp for awhile :)

Back