• JDM Only(JPN)

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JDMTuningJZX90
WARNING FAKE MEMBER

JDM_TUNING_ZKiLZ

Please report for hacking on PSN.

I have seen people with the JDM names a lot actually. But they have the name just because they are a fan of JDM. Maybe a quincedence?

JDMTuningJZX90
-About-
I'm the leader of JDMT, We aren't fresh we've been around since 2008 From the days of MCLA to GT5. We Drift and Cruise and we are currently recruiting. I apologize in advance, to internationals this isn't a act of racism. JDMT only recruits Australian and New Zealand players only. Because Major hassles of Team Meet organisation, Not recruiting international keeps hassles to a minimum, plus if we did have a international member they would hardly be participating with the team due to Time frames and lagg... We currently have one International Member from Singapore.

-Rules-
1. Once you have been chosen to join the team you MUST create a new PSN account immediately having the name starting With JDM_TUNING_......... you can write what ever you like at the dots e.g "Vspec"
2.There will never be any verbal or virtual harassment.
3. Only Team Leaders, CO Team Leaders and administrators will decide for someone to join.

-Our Weekly events-

-JDMT Dori Matsuri!
Every Friday 5.00pm to 8.00pm

-Recruitment-
Our Team have proven them self that they are right for JDMT...
How? Showing a passion for drift and the JDM Culture... Respect one of the most valued qualities of our members. Invites/Request are the only pathways to become a member of JDMT, Once your Invite/Request has been received this doesn't mean your in the team yet. You will be asked to do a Tandem Run with JDMT_TUNING_FD3S or myself (JDM_Tuning_JZX90), If we feel that you are suited for JDMT, you will receive a invitation message. If your request/invitation is accepted, but you haven't passed our Try out, you are more than welcome to request for a Re-Do, or a try out again another day.

So Don't Hesitate to request for a Try-Out!

-Vehicle Usage
We do tend to use EDM cars occasionally i myself have started to use a BMW instead of Nissan Vehicles. As you can see there is a Poll which i have opened to see what others opinions are about Vehicle usage. The results will affect rules and policies. JDM(Japanese domestic market), So obviously we are limited to use Japanese cars however, i have now permitted usage of European vehicles.

All Members of JDMT have accounts starting off such as:
JDM_Tuning_®
JDM_Tuning-®
Some include large caps.

Currently we have fake members, who are not a part of JDMT. Names have been listed Below:
JDM_Tuning-SR20
JDM_Tuning_S14
JDM_TUNING_SE80

Official Members:

I Do Not Own Any of the Pics, All Credit goes to the Photographers who have taken them...

If you have been bothered by those people please do not take to mind that we are a bad team they aren't Official Members of JDMT.
P.S We need a recorder, Please contact me via PSN or GTP and i'm happy to give you a car or item and of course credit. For your help it would be greatly appreciated! :D

Eat Sleep JDM!

Are you serious? Fake member? Just because you kicked me out of the team for doesn't make me a fake member. Wtf is up with that?

My apologies SR20 but you are currently not a member any more, i will remove you from the "fake" list but
If you have been bothered by those people please do not take to mind, they aren't Official Members of JDMT.

JDMTuningFD3S
My apologies SR20 but you are currently not a member any more, i will remove you from the "fake" list but

Ok thanks fd, I'm just so sick and tired of jzx90 telling everyone that I'm a fake member.

Ok thanks fd, I'm just so sick and tired of jzx90 telling everyone that I'm a fake member.

Just to let you know, One of the agreements of joining JDMT is that you must surrender your account if you have been kicked out our team. You have continued to use a team account after being kicked out, Therefore you are "Fake". As a mark of respect i will remove you from the list.

Just to let you know, One of the agreements of joining JDMT is that you must surrender your account if you have been kicked out our team. You have continued to use a team account after being kicked out, Therefore you are "Fake". As a mark of respect i will remove you from the list.

Which is another reason why making a new psn for a team is retarded.

JDMTuningJZX90

Ok thanks. I'm not gonna be using my jdm account anymore, I'm just going to send some cars over to my new team acc.

Making a new name floods the psn data base, makes you have to send cars over to new account (1 a day) , makes you redo the the licenses, getting ur a spec and b spec back up to buy better cars. Its not worth the hassle. I did it once for a gtp account and just switched back to my spank account. On a new system where I had to redo everything.

SPANK
Making a new name floods the psn data base, makes you have to send cars over to new account (1 a day) , makes you redo the the licenses, getting ur a spec and b spec back up to buy better cars. Its not worth the hassle. I did it once for a gtp account and just switched back to my spank account. On a new system where I had to redo everything.

Iv not had to do licences, Aspec,or Bspec. My team and friends helped me out with cars . All you have to do is do a seasonal drift and you get 1000000 credits then buy and tune simple.

For those who don't know, Any new member of JDMT is sent a package of a list of Mods, Paints, Vehicles. Which gives them a boost to do the seasonals, and time trials which they gain money and exp

For those who don't know, Any new member of JDMT is sent a package of a list of Mods, Paints, Vehicles. Which gives them a boost to do the seasonals, and time trials which they gain money and exp

If they want to that is. I didn't worry about that assistance as I sent over a lot of stuff from my JRKiwibo1 PSN. I wish the PlayStation had the system that Xbox has where you can change your ID at a price

EDIT: Looking at the list of "fake" members on the OP reminds me a lot of the new Initial D episode (5th stage) where 2 guys pretend to be Takumi and Keisuke so they could get with girls

Last edited:
If they want to that is. I didn't worry about that assistance as I sent over a lot of stuff from my JRKiwibo1 PSN. I wish the PlayStation had the system that Xbox has where you can change your ID at a price

EDIT: Looking at the list of "fake" members on the OP reminds me a lot of the new Initial D episode (5th stage) where 2 guys pretend to be Takumi and Keisuke so they could get with girls

LOL It reminded me aswell... Hey JR did you get the assistance pack because i assigned someone to send it over to you. if not i'll send it over ASAP

LOL It reminded me aswell... Hey JR did you get the assistance pack because i assigned someone to send it over to you. if not i'll send it over ASAP

Not sure. I don't remember getting one. As far as i know all cars are from JRKiwibo1 account

Can you list
A car you'd like
Top 10 Favourite colours
Anything else you need..

Um, ok
A car I'd like would be Toyota Aristo 3.0V '91. They act as great drift missiles.
Favorite colours are:
1.) Matte Silver
2.) AMG Monza grau mango
3.) Imperialrot
4.) Vivantigurn
5.) Bright Purple Metallic
6.) Gun Grey Pearl (M)
7.) Sonic Blue Clearcoat
8.) Volcano Red
9.) Aquamarin
10.) Brightgreen Perleffekt
That should just about do

Finally i have managed to get back into my account. XD
JZX, ill send u a picture soon. i suck at editing pictures so i think you'll have to it for me broski:)

Wow JZX, your editing is sick! My Supra looks great.Thanks for editing it.

Wow JZX, your editing is sick! My Supra looks great.Thanks for editing it.

Thanks JR,and your welcome! :) if you want a Desktop Background version as well, i'll be more than happy to:sly:

Finally i have managed to get back into my account. XD
JZX, ill send u a picture soon. i suck at editing pictures so i think you'll have to it for me broski:)

Hey HR32, Your photo's are mostly stance shots.. If you don't mind is it okay if i build a replica 370gt and take some more shots.. I'll edit one of yours and my posing shot of you lol.. Only if your cool with that.

Oh and do you think the pictures are a wee little big? lol I want to get them smaller but im not too sure about it

Last edited by a moderator:
Preferably, I'd like to have the pictures taken myself. I'll try get some showing a bit more drift, and in regards to size, I'm not sure how to make smaller when taking them cause I sent them direct from PS3 with no editing done.
I'll send more soon.
----
Might use a R32 GTS-t or something;)

Have a look at your picuture HR32, I edited a picture you took... I don't think you'd really like it..

I'll send u some more pictures on Wednesday night, I'll b using a R32 GTS-t. Or purple s14 with white wheels.
U decide and let me know ASAP;)

Latest Posts

Back