Techno/Trance Cd'sMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter toyomatt84
  • 256 comments
  • 164,079 views
Im in Australia so some stuff doesnt get out here. I have alot of skitz (9-15 plus the special edition) I have a whole bunch of Vinyls such as Ultrasonic, Public Domain ummm.... a whole bunch of Digitally Imported I recorded to my MD... ummm Tiesto rules... Ivan Van Buuren (sp?) and stuff... ummm I have alot of stuff though... My iPod will be full soon (15gb) yeh... lots of stuff mostly singles though not albums... Currentll Im listening to more hip-hop cos of my mate Jez and thats good too.
 
Originally posted by Integra Type R
No, noone listens to good electronica like you posted.


We listen to **** like DJ Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, DJ Sammy, DJ Quicksilver, Ferry Corsten, ATB and a whole lot of others.

Okay, coolies.

I was hoping someone could turn me on to some other similar artists.

Thanks.
 
Thanks for those links.
 
Downloaded a couple of ATB's CD's and they ain't bad. I also got some DJ Bacon. It's pretty good as well.
 
:eek: AvB is Armen van Buuren and his stuff is excellent.
 
aVb is the stupid way of typing Armin van Buuren.

I hate him.

Edit: Jubula beat me to it.
 
I thought aVb isn't all that bad. I have a few CD's and am not too unpleased.
 
I don't know if you guys have had a taste of RMB yet, but I'm kicking it right now, it's pretty hardcore, so I like it. :D

RMB - the world is yours (CD)
 
You bought an album 46 minutes after someone told you to?! Damn, you're quick.

Ahem. :)
 
Sasha and John Digweed - Northern Exposure 1

It's very ambient and epic, but fast enough to be almost club like. It's a very old CD, 1996 I believe, but it still gives your sound system a workout. It's a CD you would probably want playing in your car going to the club.
 
I remember them now, they did some stuff for the Essential Chill collection. Nice stuff, very mellow.
 
Hmmm... I have them playing on random on the laptop, so I don't really know. They are all pretty sweet, I'll go through them and give you a better answer.
 
I hope someone mentioned the new Brooklyn Bounce cd - pure gold...though not nearly as awesome as their older stuff
 
Anyone tried The Prodigy's album "Fat of the Land"? Awesome stuff.
 
That is The Prodigy's worst album. Experience was their best. Each album released is worse than the one that preceded it.
 
Back