Techno/Trance Cd'sMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter toyomatt84
  • 256 comments
  • 164,079 views
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
That is The Prodigy's worst album. Experience was their best. Each album released is worse than the one that preceded it.

Thanks for the tip. 👍
 
you guys ever heard of system F or trance[]control i have their cd's and are awsome

some alice deejay
Funkstar de luxe (best song: ignition)
 
AMEN
cry f/ferry and exhale are (i think so) the best from system F
 
It's pure trip-hop/Chillout but if you guys like that sort of thing, give Thievery Corporation - The Richest Man in Babylon a shot. Their album The Mirror Conspiracy is also good...well, all of their stuff is pure gold :D

MOS - Trance Nation: Harder is also awesome since I like hardtrance a lot. (There's better but this is the only easy to get one i have)
 
Originally posted by Giancarlo
Anyone tried The Prodigy's album "Fat of the Land"? Awesome stuff.

I agree it's a sweet album. Narayan, and Climbatize and Mindfields rules. Bah lest I forget Smack my ***** up!
 
I just got Trance Energy 2004 (Live). It's one of the best live sets I've heard.

If you want to go on a journey through trance, I suggest Right of Way by Ferry Corsten. Next to Tiesto, he's the best.
 
i got the ferry live set, but i kinda want the others too.


edit:did you mean the compilation cd or the live sets?
 
I just got a few Psy/Goa albums...stay tuned for reviews and their names
 
regulate: I got the live sets.
 
I just finished the Johan Gielen set. It's much harder than the Ferry Coresten set and it never slows down.
 
thomas bangalter = 1/2 of daft punk - a sound not to be reconned with ;) thomas is best solo (personally) but still preforms nicely as a duo in daft - BTW you guys heard turbo by thomas nice beat there !
 
just got Groove Armada - Doin it after dark. Great stuff if u like mellow
 
Not sure if anyone has tasted them yet, but there are some OC remixes, (OC = Overclocked), of many famous classic and not-so-classic video games out there.

If you'd like to hear them. http://www.ocremix.org/index.php is the place. And just choose the beginning letter of the game you like.
 
I've got all the Mario remixes and all the Zelda remixes. :D
 
Anyone listen to:

The Orb
U.N.K.L.E
Aphex Twin
Dntel
Dillinja
MC 900 Foot Jesus
Ministry

?

I highly recommend them all.
 
I've only ever heard of Ministry (if u mean MOS)

That's what happens when you live in a city with probably only 2 stores from which I can get non-mainstream music
 
Originally posted by emad
I've only ever heard of Ministry (if u mean MOS)

That's what happens when you live in a city with probably only 2 stores from which I can get non-mainstream music

I don't think he means Ministry of sound............

Aphex Twin and The Orb are grood.

OC Remix have some good remixes, but the majority is just same old same old.
 
There are some great Chrono Cross, Xenogears, Super Mario, Megaman, remixes there.
 
Originally posted by emad
I've only ever heard of Ministry (if u mean MOS)

That's what happens when you live in a city with probably only 2 stores from which I can get non-mainstream music

Nope, just plain old Ministry. They're an Industrial band. Electronica Metal!

It's probably a stretch to call them Techno, but they fall into the Electronica genre.
 
sounds good...closest thing to that description I can think of is The Crystal Method. They're good, but i'm sure there is better out there
 
Just got Ferry Corsten's Right of Way and Global Trancemissions _01. Both great CDs to get :D

I don't know why, but Punk is just addictive :drool:
 
Downloaded this a while ago. Funny stuff :lol:

http://www.live105.com/KeepDeanAlive.mp3

It's a mix of one of Crystal Method's songs with Howard Dean's Scream Speech. If you don't know who Howard Dean is, he was running for a nomination to go head-to-head with President Bush. Too bad he dropped out because of that speech.
 
I just got Hardclub vol3 - some great hardtrance there. Probably only 2 sucky songs across the 2 cds
 
World Bass Federation - Get Ready To Rumble
 
Originally posted by Thio
Just got Ferry Corsten's Right of Way and Global Trancemissions _01. Both great CDs to get :D

I don't know why, but Punk is just addictive :drool:


check out global trancemissons 02 and trance match.

and yes punk is addictive.
 
Back