Tell us about your Career...

• Thread starter Tom
  • 348 comments
First 4 videos of my F1 2013 Career Mode, again apologies for the inconsistency in quality with the footage (As well as the audio, wasn't anywhere near as aware of audio balancing as I am now.)

Also, it turns out that I might've lost all the screens I captured (And used) for this videos.

Last edited:

Technically, there is part 6 here, but good ole' corrupt footage means it a short summery of how Monaco went.

Last edited:

As was the case with Monaco, part 13 was yet another case of corrupt footage that basically meant little to no footage could be salvaged.

And with that, the 2013 season is done. Dominant season, but what a nightmare it was trying to capture and do it all at the time.

After some unforseen technical issues (which forced me to push this back a day), here it finally is:

Should go live in about 15 minutes.

Without giving too much away of the race (saving that for the video), it was nutty both from my perspective a few times as well as a bunch of times behind me that I found during the replay. Here's a screen of the incidents just to show some of that insanity:

F1™ 2015_20210319191217.png

What I will say though is that one particular driver's race goes wrong in nearly every way imaginable and this doesn't even tell the full story.

Last edited:
Episode 5 is up:

For those watching these from my albums, This is about to be added.

Last edited:
Fallen abit behind due to finals, but here is Episodes 7 & 8:

Both in Albums as well.

Last edited:
Little later then usual but Episode 9 is here:

Added to the album.

Last edited:
For the second week in a row, later then usual but Episode 10 is here:

Available in the album as well. Also beginning next week, the rest of the season will feature a slightly revised intro with a little less 2013 footage.

Well, I unfortunately will have to put this series on hold for abit. Frustingly at halfway in the season mode and somehow, the game now crashes everytime after the cutscene in qualifying (Something it's never done until today) If I can't find a solution, I'll like just stop the series.

Last edited:
Well, I unfortunately will have to put this series on hold for abit. Frustingly at halfway in the season mode and somehow, the game now crashes everytime after the cutscene in qualifying (Something it's never done until today) If I can't find a solution, I'll like just stop the series.

Its back, y'all.

After 3 weeks, this series is back.

Last edited:

The Season Finale is here.

Edit: And with that season concluded (Ending far better then expected), here is my goal for the next season:

lotus-f1-team-logo-png.994785

Season: 2015
Aims: To win the championship
Next Season Team: ???
Difficulty:
Expert

Last edited:
Back