Tell us about your Nations and Manufacturers race

• Thread starter Tekku
  • 427 comments
Last nights Alsace race was great, if somewhat uneventful. It amazes me how well the algorithms are matching us up. All I could do was chase, but had front row seat to these guys running. Loved it.

Panoz38, Joao_emmanuel110, and CHIEFSHOTTY featured prominently. Awesome stuff. Thanks for the race.

Today we had 3 (!!!!!) one make races lol

I went for 2 races with the Golf in Kyoto Yamagiwa reverse. And man, I just didn’t find the flow in that track. Honestly I just learned kinda how to drive the original, let alone the reverse.

Anyways, I put a victory in the bag today. Many drivers lost their ways in the first lap. Then I followed the guy in P1 with a gap around 3 seconds and I kept closing it lap after lap. For my surprise at the end I saw he had a 10 second penalty and I got the win fallen in my lap.

Not bad for my very first day driving in that track.

I managed to get my first pole position & win in the manufacturers cup tonight. It was such a buzz to cross the line in 1st after 20 odd minutes of total concentration. I'm finally finding the pace to compete with A & S rated drivers. After coming from league racing on the F1 games, it's great to be able to get this sort of experience on GT.

Last nights Alsace race was great, if somewhat uneventful. It amazes me how well the algorithms are matching us up. All I could do was chase, but had front row seat to these guys running. Loved it.

Panoz38, Joao_emmanuel110, and CHIEFSHOTTY featured prominently. Awesome stuff. Thanks for the race.

Oh is this the only Mustang driver with AS Rating in the manufacturer list? It seems the fast guys rarely choose this cars.

I actually used the Mustang a bit during the first week of release. I didn't have any issues with it. Sadly, I haven't really used it since, for no particular reason.

If anything, its because I don't like the way the Gr3 Mustang looks.. which shouldn't necessarily matter because I don't have to use it, but you're stuck in Manufacturers. I've said before I'm not really into the Gr3 stuff. This is actually the first Manufacturers season I've done. The rest were Nations Cup, but since I don't like any of the races for this week, I'm skipping it.

I should give the Mustang another go. I hardly ever see the GT86 Gr4 so I used it a couple times during the Interlagos daily race. Tricky car. Not sure if it was that track in particular, but I have a hunch it has something to do with the car being so light that its really hard to get traction. I find myself using the Cayman and the 458 as they seem to be a good middle ground in terms of power and weight.

Last edited:
it has something to do with the car being so light
This is totally possible. I found out when putting the weight of the Gr.4 Mustang to min. it flips like crazy when i try to drift it. it is relly uncontrollable for me. When i put the weight to max. it handles pretty well compared to min. weight.

So tonight's Manufacturer's Cup race didn't quite so as well as yesterday's victory at Suzuka but I did have a fun, race long battle. That Renault Megane had a huge straight line speed advantage over my Citroen so I had to do my overtaking in the twisty bits!

Yesterday in manufacturers race a guy in front of me was lagging reaaaally bad and only had 2 bars of connection. Everyone else had full bar.

Why does it even show how many bars one has, shouldn't the game connect people with bad connection with same connection?

Latest Posts

Back