Ten isn't dead - and he returns with another drift diary.

• Thread starter Ten
  • 8 comments
Welcome back 👍 and watching.
I like the music and it seems that your goin in the right track 👍

Woo! Attention! Thanks for the views, guys. I'm still pretty bad, but I'm learning. Any advice on either the drifting or editing would be greatly appreciated.

Nice composition. A lot of work went into that one.... I like the transition timings with the music. Thanks for sharing!

You did awesome with the vid.

But your drifting is so spastic and out of control it's insane. Try to use less angle and stay on a better racing line. That'll help your drifting emensely. Once you get good at that you can start getting higher angle and it'll look nice instead of crazy.

Btw. that FF drifting was cool. It reminded me of a video of some CRAZY ASS arabs drifting ff luxury cars at 90* angles at 100 mph on the open highway. F'ing crazy.

rsmithdrift

But your drifting is so spastic and out of control it's insane. Try to use less angle and stay on a better racing line. That'll help your drifting emensely. Once you get good at that you can start getting higher angle and it'll look nice instead of crazy.

Btw. that FF drifting was cool. It reminded me of a video of some CRAZY ASS arabs drifting ff luxury cars at 90* angles at 100 mph on the open highway. F'ing crazy.

This one?

I'm gonna check this video out now:) Will edit some comment when I saw it:tup:

Edit: nvm the link, apparently it's dead already:indiff:

rsmithdrift

Ha ha, yeah, it's pretty nuts, huh? I admit I'm so much better when I have a wheel of some sort at my disposal (like my Madcatz wheel when I played Forza - my drifts were so much smoother) but I refuse to use the excuse that the DS2 is holding me back. I've seen people like Delphic Reason do some amazing things with the DS2 - and it's always been my mantra that anything one human can do, I can do.

And on the note of the Arab drifting video, believe it or not, the white Acura in my video was actually inspired by that video. :lol: I actually have a video coming up dedicated to just the Taurus and Acura in my video. Keep an eye out for it!

Thanks for the support, everyone!

Back