Terror Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, criminy. Not conspiracies again. And what's with the "stfu google?" comment?

Bloody'ell, ere we go again. Do people not get tired of these conspiracies or anything? Do they not have jobs or girlfriends to attend to or anything like that?

What's a job? What's a girlfriend? :lol: Where's a lock?

Yes, a good thing to bring up as we near the five-year anniversary of 9/11.

...Hey, heres an idea!

Lets turn this frown upside-down and think about good things like:

- Rainbows
- Unicorns
- Bunny Rabbits
- Candy Trees
- Candy Farms
- The Candy Farmers
- The Candy Farmers who have to cut down the candy trees so increase thier candy fields to create more pofit because they are paying more for their candy fuel...
- Candy trees falling on bunny rabbits...
- Bunny rabbits waking up without brothers and sisters, mommies and daddies...
- Bunny rabbits have drinking problems, buy handguns...
- Bunny rabbits start hunting the Unicorns for sport, shooting that them from their SUVs
- Their SUVs guzzle the expensive candy fuel and destroy the ozone layer
- The rainbows dissappear as the candy fields burn and all hope is lost
- The Candy Appocalypse begins!

Oh God! What have I done? Why can't I think positive anymore!?!?!?

Okay...I'm lost.

Duke can debunk those theories (after all, they are just theories...)
The only other post that makes little sense is YSSMAN with saying THINK ON GOOD THINGS!!!! (Very good thought!)

But after that I'm lost again.

Where am I?

I really don't think that these conspiracy theories serve any purpose whatsoever - the contention in the last video, that explosives were used to bring down the twin towers, is clearly nonsense. Even from just watching the first couple of minutes, is it not stark-staringly obvious that no explosives were necessary to bring down the towers? Is it not an almighty coincidince that the alleged seat of these explosions happens to be in exactly the same loci as where the planes crashed into the buildings?? You can parade as many eyewitnesses as you like, but it doesn't change the facts of what actually happened. The general claim seems to be along the lines of 'if you want to bring the tower down completely, explosives must have been used' - but even a cursory glance at the footage shows that the buildings did indeed collapse from the top down - you can see that the lower section of the 2nd tower for example is completely intact as the upper section is coming down on top of it.... there were no explosions lower down, therefore if there were any explosions at all, they must have been atleast as high up as where the planes hit. Therefore, quite why anybody feels the need to speculate that explosives were used is beyond me - is a passenger jet fully laden with fuel and slammed into the middle of a skyscraper not explosive enough?

a never ending war with a new emerging suspect every now and then is called a conspiracy!! this is the perfect alibi to drain the taxpayers till kingdom come.
and please do not lash back and give out evidences cause there is no way i am changing my mind or getting into these kind of futile arguments. i expressed my stand on this issue and that's about it.
yes 9/11 is the work of the goverment, yes bush lied to us, and yes it's all about money and they do not care about the american public or any body else.
where is bin laden? where are the weapons of mass distruction of sadam?
answer these two questions and i am your humble folower till death do us apart.

RallyF1
and please do not lash back and give out evidences cause there is no way i am changing my mind

where is bin laden? where are the weapons of mass distruction of sadam?
answer these two questions and i am your humble folower till death do us apart.

Shome mishtake, shurely?

We're requested not to give evidence because you won't change your mind, and then answer two question which might.

Which is it?

Incidentally, refusing to change your mind in the face of unshakeable evidence which doesn't fit with your preformed idea of how things happen is called "religion". Conspiracy theory appears to be your religion - a religion with plenty of evil figures but no good.

I like my spam with a little ham on bread with jam .

Is his name Sam ?

This man who spams ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back