Tesla Master Plan: Part Deux

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,521 comments
Like goddamn, if you wanna cape for Elon, go right ahead and cape for him, at least we can ditch this song and dance where it's obvious to everyone that you're doing just that but you're trying to make it seem like you don't care.

Like goddamn, if you wanna cape for Elon, go right ahead and cape for him, at least we can ditch this song and dance where it's obvious to everyone that you're doing just that but you're trying to make it seem like you don't care.
If you're going to respond to me, try using the quote button.

I'm just tired of people ******** on this man like he murdered your first born. He's done far more in the last 10 years than anyone in here will ever amount to. You don't have to like him but he at least deserves some sort of respect for creating multiple billion dollar companies from nothing. He's doing great work despite what any of you think. If you disagree with this, then just block me. Don't bother replying because I won't respond. Have a good night.

I'm just tired of people ******** on this man like he murdered your first born.
Maybe people react negatively to his grandstanding as if he's some sort of asshole because... He's an asshole. He's so insecure that he publicly attacks people for reasoning so petty as they bought a different car than one he made; nevermind what he does to people who make him look foolish. He mocks regulatory agencies just because they have the nerve to get in his way, and responds every time he's punished for something by them like a petulant child. He spent half the summer downplaying a global pandemic (I mean not that you haven't either, but I digress) because he didn't like that he wasn't able to make cars for a few weeks, after his attempt at a PR stunt with ventilators blew up in his face.

And that's the hill you're trying to die on? That people aren't nice to him? People can easily respect what he's done and still hope that someone else can take that and build it into something better because they don't like him. I imagine it won't be the company that defrauded all of its investors over the past week (that of course GM heavily invested in), but there are plenty of others and more all the time.

He's done far more in the last 10 years than anyone in here will ever amount to.
I expect you to vote Trump then, if you're going to parrot the arguments of his base.

If you disagree with this, then just block me. Don't bother replying because I won't respond. Have a good night.
Or he could respond to you, because GTP isn't your personal Twitter account where you like and retweet everything in the hopes that Musk-senpai will notice you if you plead enough for people to feel sorry for the billionaire with an intensely loyal cult of personality.

Last edited:
Why are you picking on GTP? Why is this the problem child?

Not sure where you're getting "problem child" from that post. I wrote "never a dull moment", which seems like a reasonable reaction. In fact "never a dull moment" is a pretty apt description of GTP all around.

Jalopnik yesterday released a light hearted article about how Tesla wasn't responding to their emails. It seems like someone finally asked what was going on. The juxtaposition is hilarious

And when the cars sell themselves, that means they have to be brought in after the owner @'s Elon on Twitter because of the ghastly and shoddy workmanship, right?

Might as well rename this thread "Tesla haters general discussion".

To be fair, the state of automotive debate on the internet makes that true of pretty much any brand. People are going to have negative opinions, and they're gonna state 'em... Seen a BMW thread lately? :D :D

To be fair, the state of automotive debate on the internet makes that true of pretty much any brand. People are going to have negative opinions, and they're gonna state 'em... Seen a BMW thread lately? :D :D
In the interest of totally unbiased balance, the Tesla hate is aimed at a person and his very new type of car and company, and the BMW is an established, beautiful thing steadily having the life and beauty sucked out of it. They both create vitriolic rage but, of a different breed.

Might as well rename this thread "Tesla haters general discussion".
giphy.gif

https://www.thedrive.com/news/37086...at-teslas-gigafactory-berlin-over-unpaid-bill

oops

According to Germany's RBB 24, Tesla and the water association of Strausberg-Erkner (WSE) agreed more than three weeks ago to a "water development contract," one to secure 383 million gallons of water use and 251 million gallons of wastewater disposal for Gigafactory Berlin. Payment associated with this contract was reportedly due by Oct. 14, but that date came and went without a deposit, and the WSE supposedly turned off the taps.

The WSE told RBB 24 that ceasing water supply is standard procedure in all cases of missed payments, and that Tesla's prospective local economic impact did not preclude it from paying. A spokesperson reportedly declined to comment on the site's consumption or the balance owed but added that late fees could begin to accrue as soon as Friday.

Back