Tesla Model 3 General Discussion

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 593 comments
Dan
Or lazy writers not taking time to verify sources.
This.

This is a great example of websites trying too hard to get "the scoop" and be "the one" to reveal the car before Tesla does that they are grasping at straws.

This.

This is a great example of websites trying too hard to get "the scoop" and be "the one" to reveal the car before Tesla does that they are grasping at straws.

What time were they supposed to reveal it anyway? I thought it was 8:00 PM EST.

EDIT: It's 8:30 PST. :grumpy:

Last edited:
The proportions? Really? What Jag or Aston has these proportions?

2016-tesla-model-x-static-profile1-600-001.jpg

tesla-s-profile.jpg

Aside from the Aston Martin Rapide I do not see proportions related to Jaguar and Aston Martin, especially not classic Jaguar and Aston Martin.

The Model S has a lot more in common with this, in terms of proportion:

3975204.jpg

lead14-2014-aston-martin-rapide-s-fd.jpg

Jag1_1202295i.jpg

section-initial-original.jpg

So the model 3 is styled like the E in "TESLA". That's terrible. Is it an E or a "San" 三?

Dan
Tesla's main site even redirects you to the Model 3 site. I guess I can wait until tomorrow morning to see it, unless people post screenshots quickly.
I'm not sure they use that info because once you put your name and email in and hit "Watch", it just puts them at the top of the reservation form on the video page. I can try a screen shot or two.

It can be any old gobbledygook email address. Doesn't have to be legit. That's just how they get the suckers' info.

I can't wait for them to come out and actually say APRIL FOOLS! and actually announce that they're going to manufacture the Apple car.

Back