Tesla Roadster Super Lap

Might aswell post my setup too, dont know how good it is but I did get 3'rd place for a brief moment before i got demoted to 4'th. its basically a revised version of @iliasdc 's setup.

Suspension:
Ride height: 115/85
Spring rate: 5.85/5.90
Dampers compression: 1/2
Dampers extension: 1/2
Anti-roll bars: 5/6
Camber angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.25/0.10
Brake balance: 5/4

Differential:
Initial torque: 5
Acceleration sensitivity: 55
Braking sensitivity: 5

Body:
install ALL weight reductions (Stage 3 reduction, carbon bonnet, and windows)
Downforce: 0/20
Ballast weight: 0kg

And I do understand why @CRANK_U1 dont share his setup. I mean, sure, I'd probably share it, but then again if someone beat me with my own setup so that I did'nt win, I'd probably kill myself.

Last edited:
Decided to go out in the rain and am giving this one last shot until the deadline. Currently down to 1'01.477 in 61st place atm. I hate wet track driving and not very good at it at all, but we'll see what happens. Still using my own tune btw.

I noticed your previous time showed Sports tires, guess you are on Comfort Soft now. I knew it just was not right that my time was the fastest with a USA flag.:cool:

It did? Huh. Well I'm at a 1:00.894 now. Would've been a .6 but screwed up the final two turns.

It did? Huh. Well I'm at a 1:00.894 now. Would've been a .6 but screwed up the final two turns.
Just downloaded your ghost and I see what you mean. The corner before the long straight was off. Other than that you just pull away from me at a steady rate.:cheers:

Some changes of my pre-posted set-up:

Changes to CS tires
Added -2inch rims
Added aero part + wing

Suspension:
102/97
4,51/6,06
4/4
4/4
3/4
0,0/0,0
-0,15/0,00

LSD:
5/60/5

Downforce:I
max. (20)

Put my time down to 1:03,141 which is rank 335 at the moment. A perfect lap would shave off about 0,3xx.

EDIT: 1:02,918 / 263. (Still space for improvement.)

DS3/Automatic
Thanks for sharing this @Monatsende!👍

I haven't had much game time this past week or so due to work and I have not done a set-up for this seasonal yet so I gave yours a quick run out this evening and loved it. It suited my style almost perfectly and got me a 1:02.953 and put a smile on my face at the same time.

Excellent job.:cheers:

1:00.809. Time for dinner and then I'll be back at it.

I don't know Andrew, I think this one may have me beat...I can't seem to get anymore than a tenth up on my ghost. I usually do pretty good at this track, but because of the rain, not so much. :( Gotta keep trying though.

Good luck with your quest, hope you can bring it home for us. 👍

Yea, I'm done too. Going to go watch the season finale of Duck Dynasty and wait for the new challenge to pop up.

Congrats Crank, (DS3) on P1, an outstanding effort. Conrats to Andrew and the rest of the top 10....look forward to joining you gentlemen soon. :sly: Until next time, CargoRatt out. :cheers:

1:00.754. P3. I think I'm worn out.

Congrats Crank. What a stellar lap by you. :cheers:
Thanks doodle :) I noticed you were coming up the ranking so i was getting quite worried :D
Great effort though mate in such a short space of time 👍
3 English speaking countries in the top 3 hey ;)

Yea, I'm done too. Going to go watch the season finale of Duck Dynasty and wait for the new challenge to pop up.

Congrats Crank, (DS3) on P1, an outstanding effort. Conrats to Andrew and the rest of the top 10....look forward to joining you gentlemen soon. :sly: Until next time, CargoRatt out. :cheers:
Cheers rat! I'm so happy to be the first of a DS3 user to win an event on GT6 :D

My setup was exactly the same as iCamv1s apart from suspension
110 110
5.00 6.00
3 4
4 3
4 5
0.0 0.0
0.00 0.00
Brakes 10 / 10
Standard Motegi wheel rims
Body rigidy improvement
And i don't know if anybody noticed from my replay but the handbrake was key for me on the sharp turns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twas my lil secret ;) Though i seen my friends doing it so i guess they spotted it lol. Didn't see any wheel users doing it though.
That was some great driving! Congratulations. 👍
Now I understand why I could never match your exit speed onto the long straight. Every other part of the track I could match you (on occasion) but you always pulled away from me on the straight. Well all but my best time. Chasing your ghost helped me, as it was usually just far enough ahead of me to not be a distraction.
I am thrilled to finish 40th. :)
It will be a cold day before I come close to that again.👍

That was some great driving! Congratulations. 👍
Now I understand why I could never match your exit speed onto the long straight. Every other part of the track I could match you (on occasion) but you always pulled away from me on the straight. Well all but my best time. Chasing your ghost helped me, as it was usually just far enough ahead of me to not be a distraction.
I am thrilled to finish 40th. :)
It will be a cold day before I come close to that again.👍
Yeah, that hairpin before the long staight, that's where it really helped as it straightened you out a lot earlier for a better exit speed :) And congratz on 40th place bud, great time 👍

Twas my lil secret ;) Though i seen my friends doing it so i guess they spotted it lol. Didn't see any wheel users doing it though.

It was not a secret mate as I noticed early on that you, and Andrew, were both using the handbrake. I guess I could have let the cat out of the bag, but decided to just let it go, even on your refusal to share your tune. :sly: I have used this technique many times myself, just didn't find it useful here as I already had my car to the point of "auto rotation" :lol:

Didn't even think about using the handbrake cause I was sideways for half the lap anyway :D Tried iCamv1s tune after the event had closed & picked up nearly 2/10 after 3 laps (101.16x) :banghead: Didn't have time to run it beforehand unfortunately. Happy with a top 50 finish though.

Thanks to all who shared their tunes & advice.

My setup was exactly the same as iCamv1s apart from suspension
110 110
5.00 6.00
3 4
4 3
4 5
0.0 0.0
0.00 0.00
Brakes 10 / 10
Standard Motegi wheel rims
Body rigidy improvement
And i don't know if anybody noticed from my replay but the handbrake was key for me on the sharp turns.

Ach!, wish I had this setup before the deadline mate, after five laps I'd gone a tenth quicker... maybe just got lucky but that would have put me top of the SRF off runners, was just z06fun above me and can't imagine any went quicker than that guy.

Well, Since everyone's cat is out of the bag, Here's my setup it might be useful in the future or gives someone experience in tuning.
I ranked 6th with a 1:00.857

100\95
5.27\6.61
3\3
3\3
4\4
0.0\0.0
-0.10\-0.05
Brake: 10\10
Drivetrain: 5\60\5
Downforce: 10
Wheels 1 inch up

Well done guys

And I've also found people aren't too forthcoming about their setups. But I'll let everyone in on a secret, usually its down to best hp per ftp tq, wieght distro and trans. I asked heaps of people about setup hints, wheel setups as I have always been a controller user and for last few weeks through trial and error have worked a few things out. Controller sens is key aswell but peeps don't even like sharing that either. Its actually quite sad.

I do so that when I beat you, you can't say 'he has this, or he has that'. Hence why I sold over 40,000 setups for a dodge viper on forza 3.

So, you moan people don't share their setups, and you sell nothing else than 40.000 setups for a Dodge Viper, that's very "altruistic" on your part. :lol:

There's an option in Forza for give them for free, you know.

Latest Posts

Back