Tesla Roadster Super Lap

And I've also found people aren't too forthcoming about their setups. But I'll let everyone in on a secret, usually its down to best hp per ftp tq, wieght distro and trans. I asked heaps of people about setup hints, wheel setups as I have always been a controller user and for last few weeks through trial and error have worked a few things out. Controller sens is key aswell but peeps don't even like sharing that either. Its actually quite sad.

You know, its funny that you bring this subject up. About 4 days ago in the Mazda TT, I went through the whole top 10 list politely asking each of them to share their setups because I am doing well in that one and was just looking for that little edge to help improve a little. The result was this: 5 of them got back with me and for various reasons, said they couldn't share. The other 5 have just ignored my request. I guess its a top 10 thing or something but I have never had much luck in the past in getting setups from them either. I've got a few on request in the past on GT5 but that was it. I guess maybe they consider me a threat to their top 10 positions. :lol:

I actually thought I was being snobbed off at the time more than anything. Yinato used some of my ds3 setups for gt5 seasonals with his wheel, I asked him the other day to return the favour but he just ignored me. Suprising that kind of arrogance considering maybe 10 people on gt have won something off here, its not like forza or pgr where we go to wcg or cgs and get payed to be pro gamers. That was a few years back now, but point being, pay it forward mofos

I actually thought I was being snobbed off at the time more than anything. Yinato used some of my ds3 setups for gt5 seasonals with his wheel, I asked him the other day to return the favour but he just ignored me. Suprising that kind of arrogance considering maybe 10 people on gt have won something off here, its not like forza or pgr where we go to wcg or cgs and get payed to be pro gamers. That was a few years back now, but point being, pay it forward mofos

The funny thing in my case, 3 of the people that refused to share are actually on my friends list. :lol: I just don't understand the not sharing. I mean, if you're (not you) afraid of getting beat by someone using your own tune, I guess you just better practice more and get a little bit better. Its not like there is a pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow. :lol: Bragging rights, that's it, nothing more.

Hey mate, I'm playing on my mates account, crazyet23. I used to be a ds3 user on gt5, got 3 or 4 top tens with it. I played as onen1ghtstandeye a while back. Also known as iCam v1, llxcamxll from forza motorsport. Ex championship gaming series player for Sydney. Held over 100 records on forza, grid, f1, pgr, ferrari challenge. Any stats you see are my friends, Im practicing for gt academy australia. so yeah im a competitor
Hi mate! Welcome to GTP :)
A 100 records? Sheesh! That's very impressive. My stats are not that great on GT5 because i spent most of my time playing online races instead but now i find GT6 online garbage due to having no (dirty) shuffle races :D so i look forward to seasonal events instead. It's kind of a plus though really because i made a bold switch from AT to MT doing these events and i wouldn't of found out about this site either and come away with a lot of tuning knowledge.
As for the top players not wanting to share their tune, i myself find it fustrating when you ask for help and get completely ignored so i know where your coming from mate.
And my setups almost the same as yours :lol: Just some differences in suspension settings and i always have my steering sensitivity set to 7 as i found out it turns the car more, but that was on GT5, i don't know if that applys to GT6 also but i've never changed it since.

Last edited:
A 100 records? Sheesh! That's very impressive. My stats are not that great on GT5 because i spent most of my time playing online races instead but now i find GT6 online garbage due to having no shuffle races so i look forward to seasonal events instead. It's kind of a plus though really because i made a bold switch from AT to MT doing these events and i wouldn't of found out about this site either and come away with a lot of tuning knowledge.
As for the top players not wanting to share their tune, i myself find it fustrating when you ask for help and get completely ignored so i know where your coming from mate.
And my setups almost the same as yours :lol: Just some differences in suspension settings and i always have my steering sensitivity set to 7 as i found out it turns the car more, but that was on GT5, i don't know i that applys to GT6 also but i've never changed it since.
Strangely they don't have leaderboards for each class of car and track on this game like most others which would be cool or a timetrial for each track or whatever. Thats how I managed to get so many in the end. I've found in all games there is a way of setting up each type of powertrain and it just works, happened on gt5 aswell and this plays similar. Once that is known, its all smooth sailing, thats what the 'top guys' don't want to tell you.

I've found in all games there is a way of setting up each type of powertrain and it just works, happened on gt5 aswell and this plays similar. Once that is known, its all smooth sailing, thats what the 'top guys' don't want to tell you.
And you do?

I do so that when I beat you, you can't say 'he has this, or he has that'. Hence why I sold over 40,000 setups for a dodge viper on forza 3.

I do so that when I beat you, you can't say 'he has this, or he has that'. Hence why I sold over 40,000 setups for a dodge viper on forza 3.
May i ask who that beautiful woman is next to Declan Donelly on your profile picture :D

A 100 records? Sheesh! That's very impressive..

Kind of explains things doesn't it.

I remember this guy from forza, he liked to use many different accounts, remember forzastats lumped one of his tags in my team as it started with SFX.

Think a guy called 'Extreme Skills' (or similar) retired him in a 'best of the best' comp.

Edit

And he does look like Declan :lol:

Strangely they don't have leaderboards for each class of car and track on this game like most others which would be cool or a timetrial for each track or whatever. Thats how I managed to get so many in the end. I've found in all games there is a way of setting up each type of powertrain and it just works, happened on gt5 aswell and this plays similar. Once that is known, its all smooth sailing, thats what the 'top guys' don't want to tell you.

Care to share that "secret"?

I'm saying I don't know, I just keep changing stuff till it works atm. And when I say I sold setups, they were ingame credits not real dollars unfortunately

Kind of explains things doesn't it.

I remember this guy from forza, he liked to use many different accounts, remember forzastats lumped one of his tags in my team as it started with SFX.

Think a guy called 'Extreme Skills' (or similar) retired him in a 'best of the best' comp.

Edit

And he does look like Declan :lol:
Umm I don't think you have mate lol, iCamv1, don't know extreme skills. Daveyskills maybe? what was your gt on forza?

I thought that there was something odd going on when I couldn't get near the gold time (+1.6sec) last night (car completely stock except a hard racing suspension). Also the guy on top of my friend leaderboard was on CS, not SH tyres. I thought it was a glitch. Had no idea that the track was wet until I came here today. Being slippery as hell should have given me a clue :dunce:.

Definitely going back tonight for my gold time on CS tyres.

I'm saying I don't know, I just keep changing stuff till it works atm. And when I say I sold setups, they were ingame credits not real dollars unfortunately

Ah, I see. And as a Forza player myself, I knew what you mean by selling setups. I myself sold my paint schemes and some of the cars I used them on. If only GT had something related....sorry for off-topic dreaming. :sly:

Hi everybody,

In the past I have been helped by many people here in gtplanet with advice, settings etc. So, I owe you something and as I have a really good time 1:00,942 by now, I want to share with you the settings I have, hoping that these will help someone! This is my own setup, primarily, with a minor but significant intervention from my good friend jeros_gr

1:00,8xx is possible!

suspension:
95/90
5,88/5,50
1/1
1/1
6/7

camper 0,00/0,00
toe -0,09/-,012

LCD

Types: comfort soft
wing 20
brakes 5/4

Good luck!!!

Umm I don't think you have mate lol, iCamv1, don't know extreme skills. Daveyskills maybe? what was your gt on forza?

My GT was MXR PROMETHEUS but if you don't remember that guy extreme skills (it was spelt weird but read that) you won't remember me.

My apologies if I've mixed you up with someone else 👍

Thanks for sharing that tune btw, I'm already 4 tenths up using it :cheers:

Hi everybody,

In the past I have been helped by many people here in gtplanet with advice, settings etc. So, I owe you something and as I have a really good time 1:00,942 by now, I want to share with you the settings I have, hoping that these will help someone! This is my own setup, primarily, with a minor but significant intervention from my good friend jeros_gr

1:00,8xx is possible!

suspension:
95/90
5,88/5,50
1/1
1/1
6/7

camper 0,00/0,00
toe -0,09/-,012

LCD

wing 20
brakes 5/4

Good luck!!!

Thanks for sharing my good friend. Hopefully it'll help some of these good people out here. I'll give it a try myself later on.

Hey Cam I certainly remember you and those awesome Viper tunes, as for extreme skills that he is going on about he used to be called Rotax Stig before changing his name to extreme. I was actually on the same team as you on FM3 with a few other old faces like Mayhem, can't remember what the team was called as it was so long ago now.

Great to see you racing again and putting down the usual great times 👍

See your about a tenth ahead of me i the clio superlap, what tune did you use or do you have your own?

Ok!! I finally hit the last corner right! 1:01.340 for 38th. I had been bouncing back and forth between my latest settings and iliasdc's. Well started with his, then modified to these:
suspension:
His.................................Mine
95/90............................110/75
5,88/5,50......................5.88/8.0
1/1................................1/5
1/1................................1/7
6/7................................6/7

camper 0,00/0,00............5/1.9
toe -0,09/-,012...............0.15/0.15

LCD

wing 20............................20
brakes 5/4........................5/4

Most changes just to suit the tastes but I think the camber is an advantage on exit to all corners.
Edit: Forgot to say thanks iliasdc! Your input helped me to improve. Even if there is not a lot left of your settings in mine.

Now I know why your name looked familiar. I remember seeing those! They were great setups. :D

Time is more precious than money so ... is sharing still on? :)
Previous page has my setup on there. A perfect lap is .5** but I don't have the energy for that. Cranks lap is pretty well as good as it gets but I don't know if he will hand it out to you.

Hey Cam I certainly remember you and those awesome Viper tunes, as for extreme skills that he is going on about he used to be called Rotax Stig before changing his name to extreme. I was actually on the same team as you on FM3 with a few other old faces like Mayhem, can't remember what the team was called as it was so long ago now.

Great to see you racing again and putting down the usual great times 👍

See your about a tenth ahead of me i the clio superlap, what tune did you use or do you have your own?
Its my setup but its crappola, I really wanted more time for more laps but I gotta get to work

Back