test drive or tokyo extreme racer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan2
  • 22 comments
  • 739 views

test drive or tokyo extreme racer?

  • test drive

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • tokyo

    Votes: 12 70.6%
  • apples.

    Votes: 3 17.6%

  • Total voters
    17
Apples.

Wait for Pro Race Driver or Stuntman.
 
TXR0!
 
Test Drive.

Stuntman is gonna be great
 
what are some good and bad things about both games?
 
bad:

Cars handle like bricks in both.
 
Originally posted by Zero
bad:

Cars handle like bricks in both.
I've got TXR0 and am enjoying it. However your comment about the cars handling like bricks is an insult to bricks everywhere:D
 
TXR0 is MUUUUUUCH better than Test Drive.i almost regretted that i even rented Test Drive!
 
Tokyo wipes the floor with Test Drive. Who cares if I've never even played Test Drive?:rolleyes::p
 
I wish I could get my Viper to handle as good as a brick.
But, man is it fast. A lot like being strapped to a rocket motor, and using your feet as rudders.
 
Originally posted by jubula
TXR0 is MUUUUUUCH better than Test Drive.i almost regretted that i even rented Test Drive!

ditto
 
Back