Test Drive Unlimited 3

• Thread starter darkdomino
  • 94 comments
That's odd. Gear Club is working fine for me. I didn't mind ads at all (before I hated it due to wasting my time but then the devs offer you free rewards so that's where I started to get used to it having ads for other games) plus I'd say the controls that stop working randomly may be due to the sudden drop of physical memory though.

I'm playing it on a IPhone by the way. What phone are you using to play Gear Club?

That's odd. Gear Club is working fine for me. I didn't mind ads at all (before I hated it due to wasting my time but then the devs offer you free rewards so that's where I started to get used to it having ads for other games) plus I'd say the controls that stop working randomly may be due to the sudden drop of physical memory though.

I'm playing it on a IPhone by the way. What phone are you using to play Gear Club?

I'm looking at all the android reviews and I don't think I will be getting it anytime soon.

I'm looking at all the android reviews and I don't think I will be getting it anytime soon.
Ah yes Android reviews.

I used to play mostly racing games on Android (notable games are Real Racing 3, NFS No Limits, Asphalt, and CSR Racing) and I always search for the perfect phone to play those racing games but then when I got the chance to download and play those games on an IPhone, that's where I concluded that in order to get the best quality for optimization for racing games, then use an IPhone.

Ah yes Android reviews.

I used to play mostly racing games on Android (notable games are Real Racing 3, NFS No Limits, Asphalt, and CSR Racing) and I always search for the perfect phone to play those racing games but then when I got the chance to download and play those games on an IPhone, that's where I concluded that in order to get the best quality for optimization for racing games, then use an IPhone.

The Iphone would be better for mobile games because you don't have to go and research what Mobile to play it on and Android its hard to tell and you mostly need a good mobile like a Samsung S5 or S6 depends on the game. I don't like gaming on a Android mobile because you have no idea what mobile the game is made for but I don't want a Iphone because I don't like them.

Back