Test Your Badge Knowledge With Our Car Logo Quiz

Wait. First I'm going to search on duckduckgo (search engine) for all the car badges and then I will take the test.

Edit: I think one thing, pick another solution and what I thought was always correct and what I chose was always wrong.
:ouch:

Last edited:
5/10 but I got some of the harder ones right and some of the easier ones wrong.

8/10, thought I was on my way to a perfect score then fell flat on the last two. :P

7/10

I forgot Amati was supposed to be a thing. Let alone a thing with its own logo.

Also flubbed the last two.

7/10

I forgot Amati was supposed to be a thing. Let alone a thing with its own logo.

Also flubbed the last two.
Yeah, that was a mean one. Still, not sorry.

In case anyone is wondering:

The brands are:
A - Eunos (as in the "Eunos Roadster" [MX-5] and "Eunos 30X" [MX-3]
B - Amati; this is a bit mean as Mazda never truly launched the Amati brand, but it had a logo, showrooms, brochures, and rebadged cars all ready to go. It was all canned right at the last minute.
C - Efini (as in the RX-7)
D - Hafei, a Chinese brand which makes what look like rebadged and slightly restyled Suzukis (which Mazda has also previously done - "AZ-Offroad", anybody?).

D is thus the correct answer.

Cripes, I may have over-difficulted this one by mistake. It wasn't meant to be that tricky!

5/10
The ones that got me were the "what umbrella does this badge fall under" and a couple of bad guesses.
Still enjoyed it though :cheers:

8/10, and the only ones I got wrong were the two where you had to choose which ones weren't something.

I got 5/10, cool quiz! Thought I would do a little better but the questions were more varied than I expected, thanks for posting it ^_^

I may have said that the Ferrari badge was a Porsche badge... though they are fairly similar in terms of shape.

Last edited:
That was easy. 9 out of 10. Only the last one tripped me up because I'd never seen it before.

8/10, that was fun!
1)Ariel was pretty easy.
2)This was pretty easy too by the process of elimination.
3)This one was quite difficult, you need to know the partnerships and companies. FCA, PSA etc but I got it right somehow.
4)Oof, thought it was Donkervoort.
5)Koenigsegg is easy.
6)That was a very creative question! Medium difficulty, but if you pay attention to F1 liveries its easy enough.
7)Oh what the heck. How did I get this one right? D did have a different artstyle to the others though.
8)M is for Mosler.
9)Honestly, this one was tricky but alright. I knew that the Porsche and Lamborghini logos were sort of flat, and the the Ferrari logo had an italian flag which was dented. If the answer was Rossion though I would have been quite annoyed.
10)Ooh, I thought it was that Eagle torquiose car, but it was the Spirra. I liked the Spirra and I've driven it before.

9/10

Mazda sub-brand question broke me, I recognized Eunos, Efini, but the two others...

Edit: ok "Amati" was the third one (I'll never find this one), thanks to @Famine to let me learn a new one :D

Last edited:
8/10. I've never seen any of those Mazda sub-brand logos (or if I had I forgot them) so had no idea and whilst I recognised the Gran Turismo linked one, I couldn't recall which it was attached to.

8/10 for the first time.

That black logo confused me. I thought that the Ferrari logo were rectangular and Porsche & Lamborghini logos were more curved up on the top so I went with whatever the 4th choice was.

Oh and that final one confused me because I don't remember oullion logo looking like that at all

That black logo confused me. I thought that the Ferrari logo were rectangular and Porsche & Lamborghini logos were more curved up on the top so I went with whatever the 4th choice was.
There's two Ferrari badges, one of which is rectangular and the other of which is a shield. The Ferrari shield has a central point at the top, while the Porsche one is a single convex curve, and the Lamborghini badge is more triangular in shape.

Back