I've been having a glitch where starting a time trial just shows a random part of the track or a random texture instead of letting me drive. Has anyone else had this?
I've been having a glitch where starting a time trial just shows a random part of the track or a random texture instead of letting me drive. Has anyone else had this?
this happened to my 120slim on the day of the 1.04 un/update then the laser wouldnt read the disc at all the day after, ive swaped the laser for a new drive with laser and it still doesnt work hope this isnt happeneing to your system. its really annnoying me.
this happened to my 120slim on the day of the 1.04 un/update then the laser wouldnt read the disc at all the day after, ive swaped the laser for a new drive with laser and it still doesnt work hope this isnt happeneing to your system. its really annnoying me.
I've been having a glitch where starting a time trial just shows a random part of the track or a random texture instead of letting me drive. Has anyone else had this?
I kept getting that once, it's the same thing as the "event details invalid" problem, or whatever it actually says, when you try to race. Trying to set the driving options causes the game to bin out to the menu again, in time trials at least, as well.
Restarting the game fixed it for me, too. I think what caused it in my case was canceling the demo whilst it was loading, or rather doing that a few times in succession.