TF Photohut - 11.22: Curtain Call

Aston Martin V12 Zagato Teaser

22699e40.png

flo
:bowdown:

It's an M5, my favourite cars, great, great shots 👍

Thanks. I've been sitting on these for a while now. Why it's taken me this long to upload 'em is beyond me.

Love that second shot, I love a good M5.

Thanks.

Second and last shots are insanely realistic. Really nice work on those!

Thanks. Those two happen to be my favorites.

Aston Martin V12 Zagato (Villa D'Este) - Elegance

ac552637.png

1e18a599.png

1f323535.png

62dfba6c.png

ebbe5ef7.png

That is quite a beauty. Can't wait to see the update!

I'm eager to get some shots of it at the 'Ring wearing it's racing overalls! :D

flo
Nice teaser, looking forward to the update 👍

I think I could have done better, if I'm to be honest.

Great set. 1st, 3rd, & 4th are standouts for me. Love the angle on the 4th pic. Having the weeds in there really gives it a nice sense of movement.

Jaguar XKR-S - Clad in White

260af889.png

636895e0.png

c2b4a70b.png

0d0df85c.png

069d15e8.png

👍👍👍👍👍

Quite emphatic. :P

VXR
The first Zag shot looks real. Nice shoot.

Danke.

Epic Stuff T12 👍

Thanks a lot. :D

Great set. 1st, 3rd, & 4th are standouts for me. Love the angle on the 4th pic. Having the weeds in there really gives it a nice sense of movement.

I really like the Zagato; there's no such thing as a bad angle when shooting it. My only gripe with it is the rear looks so much better than the front. :lol:

I love the fourth shot.

Always to the point you are. :P

flo
This Is awesome! 👍

Normaly I would've pointed on the low use of aperture, but on these it actually looks quite good [Y]

Thanks.

These new models are making photomode a pleasure. None of those really ugly duck details where you get close. Very nice! Urge, to download rising (Why do I have a midterm tomorrow!!!)

36d753de.png

360a3f23.png

79fdea90.png

37dac03f.png

836f0121.png

- These are just random shots with no real direction, just artistic angles.

The third shot :bowdown: Because of you i have an urge to go buy this car now.

I saw your set and loved it. Even used one of 'em for the FPWR.

These new models are making photomode a pleasure. None of those really ugly duck details where you get close. Very nice! Urge, to download rising (Why do I have a midterm tomorrow!!!)

That's true. Seems they've gotten so much better a car modelling this time around.

I saw your set and loved it. Even used one of 'em for the FPWR.
[/CENTER]

Aw that put a smile to my face, glad to see that it was that well liked :) thanks man.

The GTX is actually really detailed, but seems a bit dark to be honest. It also seems to need a bit more aperture. Not my cup of tea to be honest, but they are in no way bad.

The photo i really love though is the Cougar. I just recently feel in love with this car, and i dunno why. The front Grille is so odd looking, but to be honest it just looks menacing as if its ready to attack or something.

I take it that purple on that Lambo is one of your creations? It really pops, and goes well with the lambo. As for the photo though, the angle seems a bit weird, in my opinion. Maybe if it was moved down a bit vertically and moved a bit backwards, but theres something about it that seems off to me.

That full shot of the S5 Emblem is so realistic! From the Audi set I like this one the most. The glare off the emblem caught my eye, although its a little distracting it does add to the photo.

Absolutely love the vibrant colors in most of your sets. The blue really pops on that Rx7, The last shot is my favorite 👍. That Alfa looks downright mean, aswell.

Think you've nailed the grain effect 👍 Your colour settings seem spot on aswell. Great composition in the Aston LMP shot. Standard has really shot up since i last posted. great work 👍

GT2 RS Side-by-Side

3f386e62.png
dc5bfb74.png

Week 30 2.0 Advanced Entry

Hate how it has the stupid american bumper :( but lovely shots, second and last are my favourites. Nice vibrant colours 👍

Hey! Not even enough respect to capitalize the "A" for crying out loud.

I kid of course. :lol:

Great Gallery Man!!! Cool :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Back