TF Photohut - All Comments Are Welcomed! [11.18 - A Series of Farewells, Week 3]

The 2 shots are pretty neat, although I'm not a fan of the softness and kind of toning you've put in there. But hey, that's coming from someone who prefers dark, depressing images over bright ones. :sly:

I like the top one better, composition's nice and the de-contrasted toning looks really apt.
Good work. 👍

Something I always liked about your pictures is the fact that they always have rich shadows, which really add to the contrast of the whole picture. With that being said, I can quite follow Jaden's criticism. The saturation is quite strong in these pictures, which - in combination with the rich shadows mentioned above - makes the colours more vibrant than they're supposed to be. On top of that, I always found your compositions interesting - you always seem to find a way to make a picture stand out from the rest by cropping it differently; it still looks great, though. While I also like the toning in these two pictures, I must say that I'm not a fan of the greyish sky in the first picture - it just doesn't fit into an otherwise quite colourful picture. All in all, I'm quite pleased with this update and can't wait to see the next one. 👍

Siena---Piazza-del-Campo_2_zps0969c8ce.png

Siena---Piazza-del-Campo_1_zps2ff3ff0a.png

Cape-Ring-Periphery_1_zps5333564d.png

The-Top-Gear-Test-Track_zps5612730f.png

Oh my, these are all lovely. The two F1 shots show off the details extremely well and are very pleasing to the eye.
Both the Mazda and the VW have great composition as well.
Maybe the mazda shot has a bit too much road for my liking, but that's about it.

My personal favourite would be the second picture. The colours are quite vibrant, but still pleasing to the eye. The lighting adds depth to the image, too. Additionally, I can detect some colour banding, but it's nothing distracting or to be worried about. ;)

Grand-Valley-East_1_zpsb8a8fb1d.png

Grand-Valley-East_zpse123c0cd.png

Grand-Valley-East_2_zps321ad3c6.png

Oh my, these are all lovely. The two F1 shots show off the details extremely well and are very pleasing to the eye.
Both the Mazda and the VW have great composition as well.
Maybe the mazda shot has a bit too much road for my liking, but that's about it.

Too much road, you say. :lol:

Thanks for looking in!

My personal favourite would be the second picture. The colours are quite vibrant, but still pleasing to the eye. The lighting adds depth to the image, too. Additionally, I can detect some colour banding, but it's nothing distracting or to be worried about. ;)

Not sure if the banding was there from jump street and I missed fixing it, or if it came about after editing. :dunce:

Thanks for stopping by.

Liking the latest batch, me thinks you have got your groove back. Fav is shot 1, the toning is great. 👍

Special-Stage-Route-5_4_zps85b70d4b.png

Fuji-Speedway-F_zpsaf5cb206.png

Clubman-Stage-Route-5_zps691b525a.png

Special-Stage-Route-5_10_zpsde5b68aa.png

Amazing work in this gallery.. I will certainly be back for more.. thank you for the inspiration

That's quite the compliment toward someone whose just gotten back into the swing of things. Greatly appreciate it though! 👍

GPR
Liking the latest batch, me thinks you have got your groove back. Fav is shot 1, the toning is great. 👍

Thanks. :D

Very nice shots, I am really liking the f1 shots!

Thanks. That set is what got me back on track.

I can't get over that first pic. One of the best I have seen in long while. Very well done, T-12!

The last two sets have been reported as pr0n. I have a strange feeling that they won't go through, though. :grumpy:

Rome_3_zps163ae144.png

Rome_2_zps8cf8401a.png

Rome_4_zps8906ae66.png

Rome_1_zpsc9f6824a.png

Rome_5_zpsacecb15f.png

I can't get over that first pic. One of the best I have seen in long while. Very well done, T-12!

Greatly appreciated.

I'll echo that statement.The first picture is great!

Kind of overshadows the others, doesn't it? :P

The last two sets have been reported as pr0n. I have a strange feeling that they won't go through, though. :grumpy:

What do I do? Do I ban myself, erase the post, or give myself an infraction? :dunce:

Nice update ! First pic is amazing :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yeah, it really does overshadow the others. :lol:

Thanks!

Two quickies from me. Likely won't be another C7 update until after the REV article is done.

(Click for Le BIG)

[...]

What do I do? Do I ban myself, erase the post, or give myself an infraction? :dunce:

[...]​
You could compensate for that by posting some bad pictures, but looking at your latest work, you obviously decided against this. :P

Seriously, though, your C7 looks really, really nice - love both contrast and lighting. 👍

Special-Stage-Route-X_1_zpsbb17c2a1.png

This doesn't look edited at all, does it? :odd:

Special-Stage-Route-X_2_zpsea73065b.png

Special-Stage-Route-X_3_zps973899d0.png

Special-Stage-Route-X_5_zpsa3125243.png

Special-Stage-Route-X_4_zpsb5986fb0.png

I really like the dark tones one this set. :)

Glad to hear it.

Thanks for stopping by. :D

You could compensate for that by posting some bad pictures, but looking at your latest work, you obviously decided against this. :P

Seriously, though, your C7 looks really, really nice - love both contrast and lighting. 👍

I could try and do that next time because it's certainly not the case for this set either. :P

Nice shots looks sinister!

Thank you!

+1
It makes this car looks really good :)
Great work.

Thanks. I may shoot at Route 5 more often now. :lol:

1st Stingray looks awesome! 👍

I had a feeling that would be the winner of the set; the editing worked perfectly for the both angle and the dark tones I wanted.

+1 to all comments. Great tones, lighting and contrast 👍
Amazing pics ! :drool:

Trying to get on my good side, huh? :lol:

Thanks for the comments guys.

The Corvette shots are amazing! Love the dark mood portrayed.
The GT LM set is no worse either, especially the first and second shot. Great job there. 👍

You've really found your groove again it seems, nice work on the GT set. I love the last shot, awesome toning work. 👍

Back