TF Photohut - All Comments Are Welcomed! [11.18 - A Series of Farewells, Week 3]

Tokyo-R246_3_zps184f24d2.png

Tokyo-R246_4_zpsebeddb51.png

Tokyo-R246_5_zpsfadaa086.png

Tokyo-R246_6_zps5fee9d66.png

Tokyo-R246_7_zpsc78a0282.png

Tokyo-R246_8_zps19024211.png

The Corvette shots are amazing! Love the dark mood portrayed.
The GT LM set is no worse either, especially the first and second shot. Great job there. 👍

Thanks, on both accounts. And if you liked what I'd consider brief teasers, you'll definitely want to check out the second issue of REV when the full spread I'm doing for the C7 will be present.

Shameless advertising; achievement unlocked. :lol:

I... love... the... latest... set. One of my favourite cars. Great post-editing work, Michael. :drool: 👍

Thanks a lot. I'm glad I'm no longer ragged around the edges; I may even re-edit some of the recent shots I've done.

GPR
You've really found your groove again it seems, nice work on the GT set. I love the last shot, awesome toning work. 👍

I really have, but there's still plenty for me to learn and that's what I'm doing. :D

3rd and last pic are fantastic :).

Thanks.

I simply love each pic of this last set :drool:

Composition, angle, light, toning : all is at the best 👍

Thanks! The first shot still bugs me because it doesn't look like I've done anything to it. :lol:

Toning is really good, it portrays the mood pretty good, specially the first two pictures.

Thanks for the comment!

Nice RC-7, 3rd and 4th shots are my fav's :) although I feel a couple of them are a little dark, but that could just be my screen etc.

Very interesting pictures you've got here, Michael. I noticed some changes regarding your post-editing work. You're more concentrated on curves and colour balance, aren't you? In any case, I really like the fifth picture because of the high contrast and the relatively realistic tones. Great work. 👍

Trial-Mountain-Circuit_zps5794540c.png

Trial-Mountain-Circuit_1_zps3e7cba29.png

Trial-Mountain-Circuit_2_zps3e6d1857.png

Trial-Mountain-Circuit_3_zps232c99f4.png

Trial-Mountain-Circuit_4_zps71fff4c0.png

NOTE: I worked a bit with varying levels of "burning" in these shots trying to come to a middle ground with how I shoot for the Standards, and I feel among them that only shots 4 and 5 work well but I look forward to the feedback.

Nice RC-7, 3rd and 4th shots are my fav's :) although I feel a couple of them are a little dark, but that could just be my screen etc.

Thanks for the comment. :D

Great RX7 set, love the 2nd last one most! ;)

Thanks, and that's my particular favorite as well.

That's sometimes the better shots ;)

Your last set is once more great mate !
My fav' are the #1, #3 & #5 :)

I'm glad you mentioned liking the first one because there's something about light leaks and my usage of them that's not... clicking for me. I meant to include a snippet underneath the photo asking for opinions on that as they're still one of the many new things I don't feel I have a proper handle on just yet.

Very interesting pictures you've got here, Michael. I noticed some changes regarding your post-editing work. You're more concentrated on curves and colour balance, aren't you? In any case, I really like the fifth picture because of the high contrast and the relatively realistic tones. Great work. 👍

Basically, yes. I won't really know what I want from the picture until I've begun messing with things but that's usually what the focus ends up becoming: color and curves balance.

Tones and composition are lovely! :bowdown:

Much appreciated!

I'm not a fan of the 'burned' look, but that's a personal preference I suppose as I see others enjoying it.
My favourite is the second one. Nice angle and I like the fact that you've used this track. It's a bit uglier than some others, which is why I'm guessing people don't like it as much (obvious exception is the hill with the nice trees). But these images are unique.

Pictures #2 and #4 look really good; they stand out from the rest of the set thanks to the toning. Your post-editing work has improved by quite a bit lately. ;) 👍

While the preview shot isn't your best work, I feel you can produce better shots.

My final thoughts:

In my view the composition could of been worked on a bit more, but aside from that I like the colour tones.

I almost didn't post them as I'm not a fan of the way they turned out, but since I haven't updated in a while and I'd already spent a good deal of time tweaking...

:P

Well they are not as bad as you might think. I would say they aren't you r best work. But still post worthy. So it's good you decided to. 👍

Actually I quite like shot 4 too but the only thing about that one that bothers me a little is the red colour blowout on the hood it makes it hard to define the shape of it when the colour bleeds together.

I agree with George about the toning in pictures #5 and #6. And I also like the fourth picture - I don't mind the car fading out. ;)

8538934054_7a12ecf361_b.jpg

8538934516_86f5791a7f_b.jpg

8537826145_cc7c102421_b.jpg

GPR
Well they are not as bad as you might think. I would say they aren't you r best work. But still post worthy. So it's good you decided to. 👍

Actually I quite like shot 4 too but the only thing about that one that bothers me a little is the red colour blowout on the hood it makes it hard to define the shape of it when the colour bleeds together.

Well thanks for the words. :D

Personally, I think I did best on the first shot but that might be because I spent a little bit more time on it switching back and forth between three possible edits...

I agree with George about the toning in pictures #5 and #6. And I also like the fourth picture - I don't mind the car fading out. ;)

Thanks. The last shot was almost as warm as the second but I decided to edit it similarly to the 5th. Perhaps it was for the better that I did.

Nice to see you back with some new pics. Very nice Enzo set mate 👍

Thanks. Should I disappear again I'm just off playing an immense backlog of PC games, taking screenshots and posting elsewhere. :lol:

Great set :drool: I forgot how great it looks in red :)
Lovely tones and composition . My favorites are #2,4 👍

Thanks for stopping by.

I just know the second I go into your gallery there's going to be something all wonderfully colorful and intense... :P

4th and last are absolute stunners! Great tones and compositions! ;)

Thanks. Nice to know it really was just me who thought it was the set was... relatively average.

That's a great looking enzo set mate. nice work.

Once again, nice to know. :D

Back