TF Photohut - All Comments Are Welcomed! [11.18 - A Series of Farewells, Week 3]

Corvette ZR1 - same specs as the one Nicolas has in his gallery; yes, I stole his idea. :P
8593258955_491f004641_b.jpg

Black F10. 'Nuff said.
8594360212_90c01bbf11_b.jpg

R33 with a bunch of other Nissan bits; namely the drivetrain from the R92CP.
8593259919_10ab969595_b.jpg

Viper ACR without the wing.
8594360010_0bd2fceccc_b.jpg

I think these got away from me a little bit.

:drool::drool::drool: i love this

I love this thing in white, I can't express that enough. :D

Yes, this HKS is beautiful in white.
And your edit work on these two pics is excellent mate. Beautiful toning, great sense of motion and a perfect mood. 👍👍

Great to hear that. I'll work the edit into the rotation more often then.

GPR
Edits = Good :) Me likes the first one best. 👍

I was bit more daring with that one, so I'm surprised it turned out as well as it did.

Very nice Mach1 set, third pic is my fav, watched almost all your pages, loving the multi cars shots in Ahrweiler, this is always fun to see how we started and improved ^^

Couldn't be any more true than that; looking back on some of my earlier work it surprises me how... bland some of my shots were. :lol:

Awesome shots ! looks brilliant in white :) and the editing is proper :)

Thank you. :D

+100000000. Perfect colors, nice composition and car. Love it.

About the only negative I can say about the car is that it locks into a straight-ahead position once you're doing about 125. :lol:

Great photos, Terronium, especially the last photo, it look very awesome! 👍

I had a lot of fun with just those two shots, I can only imagine what it'd be like doing a full set.

Lovely edits, Michael. The first one is my personal favourite - really like the softness and lighting. 👍

I don't think I have a favorite - personal or otherwise, the whole set was fun and it was in white! :lol:

Very nice pics, the Viper wing removal is great, looks so much better this way. The Vette bodypaint is exactly what I love ! Nice pics, yes yes !

As Hervé I'm in love with your first shot. Now i need to make a 'vette like this one. And that black F1... Great cars but great shots and great edit work also mate 👍

Been a bit busier than usual lately so I'm going to get these up now while I still can.

8634974887_3517ed5057_b.jpg

8636080296_8d3db52004_b.jpg

8634975385_c3930dc21c_b.jpg

That Viper looks great without the wing, tonings are as usual top in this set.

It really does, and thanks. :D

GPR
I'm liking the black F10. 👍 And I agree with NB toning across the set is great.

I'm going to test out some other colors soon, but black is likely to be the most menacing of those I have in mind.

Very nice pics, the Viper wing removal is great, looks so much better this way. The Vette bodypaint is exactly what I love ! Nice pics, yes yes !

Too bad you can't the Viper without losing it's stripes for whatever reason. :indiff:

As Hervé I'm in love with your first shot. Now i need to make a 'vette like this one. And that black F1... Great cars but great shots and great edit work also mate 👍

Feel free to steal the idea from someone who stole the idea from someone else. :lol:

Dat F10 :drool: :drool: :drool: Killer !

Much appreciated.

I don't have much to add to this. Love the contrast, toning and lighting present throughout the whole set. 👍

Thanks for stopping by as usual.

I appreciate all of the comments and hopefully I can squeeze out another update today or tomorrow.

Toning is great a usual and I really like shot 3. Awesome agressive action feel to it. 👍

George took the words out of my mouth - I really like the aggressive look and the focal length in the third shot. 👍

"[4.15: Looks like a Banana]"

Sure does.:lol:
Nice shots, T-12.👍👍👍 Mt. Aso's bright and colorful atmosphere really suits the car's color.

Wow T12 - great stuff. The ZR1, the black Ferrari (sweet!) are amazing and the 3rd NSX shot is uber realistic. Love them all. Also, the Enzo you did awhile ago is equally beautiful - great tones. Quality work man.

Agree with my comrades, this blue MP4 is pretty :)
Love the first two shots (Mines & MP4) especially, good work on toning as usual with you mate 👍
Nice challengers shots too 👍

Blue McLaren is very nice, looks great in that colour. I like the last shot best. Nice toning work too. 👍

I don't usually do black and whites but when I do... I'm never satisfied with them. To be perfectly honest, this entire set kind of upsets me. :lol:

9660140866_d8a0edb327_b.jpg

9656910507_8f9a898474_b.jpg

9660136962_6516baefcd_b.jpg

9660138306_8a03fb3329_b.jpg

9660142650_6ba7a60cd1_b.jpg

9656908745_c3fd9d48f1_b.jpg

Nice set mate. That Mclaren looks great in blue! 👍

Fabulous show you are putting on T12! 👍

Agree with my comrades, this blue MP4 is pretty :)
Love the first two shots (Mines & MP4) especially, good work on toning as usual with you mate 👍
Nice challengers shots too 👍

GPR
Blue McLaren is very nice, looks great in that colour. I like the last shot best. Nice toning work too. 👍

ACR without Spoiler? SICK!! :drool::drool::drool:

Very nice gallery mate! ^^

Loving the lighting in pictures #2 and #4. That paint fits quite well, too. 👍

Blue MP4 for the win! Great shots mate.

Thanks for all of the comments guys. I actually had an update ready soon after the previous one where I remarked "...during the next week" but I ended up scrapping it. Maybe I'll try my hand at it again.

I actually had an update ready soon after the previous one where I remarked "...during the next week" but I ended up scrapping it. Maybe I'll try my hand at it again.
Please do recreate that set. I am looking forward to more of your work. :cool:

Well these aren't bad at all really. A few varied editing styles going on. I quite like the pan mode 1 and colour contrast of the first shot. 👍

I also like the black & white abstract shot, I think you did well with that one. 👍

In addition t these I like shot 5. The composition is nice and has a retro feel to the toning. 👍

All in all nothing to be upset about I think. ;)

Back