TGRR DiRT Rally League (PC)

• Thread starter Rallywagon
  • 148 comments
Alright, new season is set up and will be going live at 5 PM EST. We will be heading to Germany for the first two events of the month and then to Greece for the last two. Each event has only 1 long stage this time. Cars will be anything from the 70's era. Good luck to all the racers participating in this months season. Hopefully I'll be able to get some stages finished this time around, and not show my consistent love for trees!

Hey everyone, just a quick update. As you can see things around here are quiet. Through the Holiday season things will probably continue as such, but no worries, I will continue to setup and run events. I'm hoping to come back after the holidays and pick things up with a new vigour. Hope everyone has a good Christmas, Kwanzaa, holidays or whatever it is you do or don't believe in and see you all in the new year.

Hey everyone, hope you all are enjoying your December and have good plans for the holidays.
I know I said I'd have a season up this month, but as you can see, I don't. Finals month, along with big school and work projects have kept me away sadly. That said, I think for the last two weeks of December I will put together a "Xmas/Winter" rally event. I'll add a few of the new sections as well as some old snow sectons from Monte Carlo I believe. Then we will begin again full time in January for a new season. Are you guys enjoying the slower cars o would you like to move up to something a bit faster, perhaps AWD? I am thinking for the winter event we can try out the group b cars.

I'm actually thinking group AA. I'll have the event stuff posted later today.
Got the rig put back together last night and took a winter wonder cruise. Definitely enjoy how the snow berm feels. Really does suck you in huh? Caught it a couple of times at speed on the daily event yesterday and got spun. Glad it's not completely realistic. The second time I would have been stuck deep for sure.

I'm actually thinking group AA. I'll have the event stuff posted later today.
Got the rig put back together last night and took a winter wonder cruise. Definitely enjoy how the snow berm feels. Really does suck you in huh? Caught it a couple of times at speed on the daily event yesterday and got spun. Glad it's not completely realistic. The second time I would have been stuck deep for sure.
I prefers both group a and 4 as they seem to still slide and act much more like you would a club level car would. The modern cars just have too much grip.

If there is interest from the group I'll get the next season up, but with school starting and the silence on the thread, I hadn't planned on doing anything until May or June.

Well, if we ever do 60's cars the Alpine seems impossibly OP compared to the FWD cars. Fun as heck though!
index.php

Out of curiosity, how many of you are still lingering? This semester is quickly drawing to a close and I'll be getting back in the seat. If there is interest, I'll restart the league.

hey everyone... looking to perhaps revive this thing from the dead. Just started getting back into racing and I noticed that the two other Dirt leagues are for the ps4. Figured I'd see if anyone with a PC is interested in getting in on some league action?

Got two tracks going live in 7 minutes just to remember the process. I'll start up a proper season Friday. Going to change up the format a little. I think I will do two stages per event, one short and one long track with event restarts allowed. Then do 4 events a season, each a week long.

Ok, the return of TGRR rally event goes live at midnight tonight. The format has changed a bit. We will be running 2 stage per event and the last event will be a hillclimb event. Both the stage and the time/conditions are randomly chosen. Also got the OP updated... Might need to look into making a proper logo or something.
Hope to see some good times laid down.

That first stage! I didn't remember a Finland stage that was that filled with jumps. That was a load of fun that I am surprised to have made it the end on. Definitely had a helping hand staying on course from a tree a time or two.
BTW, this even ends in tomorrow night, if anyone wants to get in on it.

Hey Connor! Sorry to say, but I think I am going to let this one go. Just not enough consistent patronage.
I see you drive on pCars a bunch though. I have finally hit into this game, but haven't done any online racing. Got a lead on a good league like snail?

Hey Connor! Sorry to say, but I think I am going to let this one go. Just not enough consistent patronage.
I see you drive on pCars a bunch though. I have finally hit into this game, but haven't done any online racing. Got a lead on a good league like snail?
To be honest the "40hrs" I have in project cars right now is almost entirely time trialing and idling on menus, so unfortunately not. I'm still not sure what I thing of that sim. The downforce cars are pretty good.

I've been enjoying it immensely. Having VR has helped. I'm working through my 2nd superkarts season and just finished a caterham super seven series. That has actually been the funnest car I've driven in the game yet. Well balanced and just the right amount of slide.

Back