The 2013 Confederations Cup

• Thread starter MUSC4EVER
  • 197 comments
Great first half, Great goal by Neymar and a superb clearance by Luiz....who knew he could defend! :dopey:

Like I said, Spain are extraordinarily lucky not to be down to at least 10 men, probably 9. They will need to be much better in the second half if they want to get back into this match.

So the goal-line technology that's available in this competition was used in the Italy-Uruguay match...interesting...

...and that's three!..

Last edited:
Bet this feels weird for Spain!

Penalty for Spain!....Ramos to take annnddd....he's put it wide!!!!!!!!!

When your in Spains position, your 3-0 down in a cup final and you need to get back into it, you are given a penalty and a chance. Why on earth let a defender take it?!?

I know Ramos is good but why chance it.

Dudes, i cant belive how bad spain is playing right now.

EA should cut them from the next fifa....

Let's not get too funny here.:lol:

Remember Spain crashed out of the last Confederations Cup and walked away with the trophy in South Africa the year after.

im so happy right now, and i really hope that this happen again in the WC, in south america the world cup muat be for south americans.

and ramos is an a**hole, he kicked the penalty only because he plays in RM, Torres should have kicked.it so.he can.go for the scorer prize.
But really, if not Torres, anyone else would prefer Iniesta over SR.

Pagey279
Utter stupidity from Pique, he was last man and he does that. How is it possible for Spain to be so bad! :lol:

Pressing pressing pressing.
And obviously with awesome players like neymar, paulinho and luiz everything is easier.

Pressing pressing pressing.
And obviously with awesome players like neymar, paulinho and luiz everything is easier.

One more thing.

Finally Brazil is playing fast and putting every pressure!

I mean, sometimes you dont see, even with players like neymar, paulinho etc.

But the team is putting so much pressure on spain, the ball pass is so great.

Its so rare to see brazil playing like that, so perfect...lol

This game could've been a cricket score if Brazil had been more clinical & if some of the calls had been different.

Well played by Brazil 👍

I don't know about anyone else but I am very excited to see Jesus Navas at City next season, I've been a fan of his for a while now. He's quality!

Congratulations to Brazil!! thoroughly deserved as they have had a great tournament :cheers:

Back