The 2013 Confederations Cup

• Thread starter MUSC4EVER
  • 197 comments
Just wondering... Is there going to be a 3rd place match??? :confused:

Final game was more or less expected... I think Spain will take the Cup, and thus end their dynasty. I don't see Spain taking the World Title next year...
Yes, there will. It's on the same day as the final just a little bit earlier.

Was a great game but I thought Spain were lucky as Italy had so many chances they could've easily gone though 2-0, that shoot-out was insane!!

Funny that the 3rd place match will happen at 1:00PM local time, in one of the hottest capitals of the country. I live in a southern state and can't cope with the insane heat of Salvador, imagine these guys who live in Europe, I presume this will be a fairly slow match...

Don't think either team would be interested in it anyway, they are not even showing the match here in the UK only online...they are showing the final tough it'll be on at 11pm here

So, the final and 3rd place play off today. Backing Italy to win the 3rd place and Spain to beat Brazil in the final.

Remember if you want to watch the 3rd/4th place match then its on the BBC website and not on tv...

Id love it if Brazil won though as they have been terrific in this tournament and it would be predictable if Spain won...

Remember if you want to watch the 3rd/4th place match then its on the BBC website and not on tv...
It's on TV alright! :P

Oh, I forgot, we actually show football on TV here. :dopey:

Can't really say I hope either Uruguay or Italy to win, hoping for penalty shootout.

I hope Brazil wins the final, but im good if Spain wins aswell...

Its only the 3rd/4th place match they are not showing Phoenix...and no-one wants to see that! :sly:

Its only the 3rd/4th place match they are not showing Phoenix...and no-one wants to see that! :sly:
Heh...

Well it's better than nothing on a sunday evening.

Italy 1-0 up...

Some wierd stuff going on on that goal!

Last edited:
It's on TV alright! :P

Oh, I forgot, we actually show football on TV here. :dopey:

Can't really say I hope either Uruguay or Italy to win, hoping for penalty shootout.

I hope Brazil wins the final, but im good if Spain wins aswell...
TV2 Zebra I guess? Anyway, I found an Al Jazerra livestream but the quality is bad.

I actually kinda want Spain to beat Brazil at their traditional game in their own home.

There's something badass about a visiting team ripping the hearts out of the home team and their fans.

And here we go. 2-2 after 120 minutes so we have penalties for the 2nd time in Brazil.

That's the goal this game needed. Really want Brazil to win here...

This game should be 3-0 & Spain should be playing with 9 men. Spain are riding their luck hard...

Great game so far!

Brazil 2-0, Neymar.

Game is over. Spain doesn't look like they want anything today, while Brazil charges forward at every opportunity.

Back