The 2020 George Floyd/BLM/Police Brutality Protests Discussion Thread

Defending what Derek Chauvin did when George Floyd died isn't just defending police brutality. It's condoning murder.

So is pretending his death was somehow justified because he wasn't compliant enough in his own homicide. A homicide which was confirmed by his autopsy and further confirmed by the sentence Chauvin received.

I don't believe that the cop had an intention to kill the guy.
The more you resist the less compassion you will get. And Floyd resisted a lot.

This looks like attempting to shift the blame onto the victim when the only person committing a crime in this case is the person who murdered him.

Last edited:
Ah, same old song xD
Yeah, I'm triggered because you keep saying that I'm supporting police brutality.
Here you are actively defending excessive force and/or police brutality:
Police are those guys who will run towards the gun shots, and now they are those who get attacked for liquidating a dangerous criminal.
I don't like what BLM and Antifa does. Defunding the police will make them less trained and have worse equipment. Removing the bodycams will make it easy to accuse police of excessive force. A lot of riots and protests are held in defense of so called innocent life, when in reality he could have pulled a gun on the officers. There are clearly too many bad guys in USA.
I'm not denying that the police is not perfect. I've seen them make mistakes and those mistakes can cost the lives of officers themselves or innocent people.
I say stop defending criminals and stop demonizing the police.

As for Floyd... he would have died anyways without the police help. He had foam around his mouth and was screaming of breathing problems way before being pinned down. I don't have any sympathy towards him. A criminal buried in a golden casket and cities got burned... disgusting.
Too many people used and now use even more the "I can't breathe" phrase to stop the police from detaining them and so that they could catch their breath and fight back. Should the officer believe him after he payed with fake money? No.
If the suspect makes a move that looks like he's gonna pull the gun then yes, shoot him.

If the cop says "Don't reach" then don't reach.
Daniel Shaver very much springs to mind.
You think I was talking about Floyd as if he was a dangerous criminal that day? No, he wasn't. He just resisted a lot.
When asked by @Scaff about the cases where an individual still followed all of an officers instructions and was still shot:
It could have been a mistake or something led to that. Happens really rarely.
Philando Castile springs to mind.

Here's you basically admitting to missing the days where officers could beat the crap out of suspects without question:
I think the police got really restricted on how they can handle suspects. They have to ask people a million times first and if the suspect refuses to comply, they put their hands on them. And if they hold him too hard, then it's police brutality. I kinda miss the nightsticks after watching some videos.
---------
Yup, suspect runs away from the cop. Cop catches him. Suspect screams that he can't breathe.

What lie!? His first "I can't breath" was when the cops tried to put him in the police SUV. They were pretty gentle doing that by the way.
He did got put in handcuffs as soon as they pulled him from his car. He didn't cooperate with them at all.
This one is genuinely my favorite:
The more you resist the less compassion you will get. And Floyd resisted a lot.
You also do a significant amount of hand-waving questionable police conduct in your posts, but honestly I don't have all night to go through those as well.

Based on your current and recent posts, you have demonstrated a total lack of A) understanding on the BLM and Defund the Police movements, B)understanding behind the reasons and unnecessary deaths that created the BLM and Defund the Police movements, and C) understanding of the American legal system, including the notion that as long as you're an American Citizen, you have rights, regardless of you being a criminal or not.

As much as I really hate the whole "you're not from here, so you don't know what you're on about" argument, you clearly don't understand a lot about America, full-stop (the implication that people can just up and by APCs and automatic weapons willy-nilly gave me a good chuckle). And that's coming from someone who has been incredibly critical of how America works over the last few years, and lives in a very Red state.
How do you want to catch dangerous criminals?
Through actual proper procedure and by respecting the individual rights that said criminals have as American citizens. You know, the thing that police officers agree to before putting on a badge and gun.
And I'm triggered that today you don't admit that you posted misinformation about Kyle's trial.
As far as I'm able to tell, @Scaff's point that you are consistently missing and, out of either ignorance and/or malice, refusing to acknowledge is that the circumstance that got Kyle Rittenhouse into a situation where he needed to defend himself should come into question. By all accounts, it seems like Rittenhouse will get away with the self-defense claim, but the steps that got him in that situation can and 100% should be called into question, least of which being his own decision to very illegally arm himself and go to an area that he knew very well was experiencing significant civil unrest.

Kyle Rittenhouse broke several laws before he shot and killed 2 people, and had multiple chances to go "you know what, this is kinda dumb" before committing his crimes. That is an absolute fact, and as such he (and those who helped him break the law) should have to go through the judicial system same as everyone else for those crimes, especially since those actions resulted in 2 people getting killed, even if said kills were out of self-defense.
Yeah, I'm triggered :)
Then perhaps you should step away from the keyboard, or at absolute minimum, stop posting in an unnecessarily inflammatory manner yourself. If you genuinely think @Scaff is being abusive (which he isn't), then you should report him, and let the other mods deal with it. Not trying to be a mini-mod, but keeping up like this will likely get you banned.

Last edited:
He doesn't live there, he wasn't travelling to see a family member, he wasn't going to work.

He also wasn't needed to provide first aid, or out fires (and not qualified for either), and you clean up after a riot not during it, and not during cerfew.
Scaff I actually think everyone is missing the point. Let's see what lead to the whole Kenosha problem. It all started with a man that had a warrant for his arrest,violating his parole,stealing a woman's car keys and resisting arrest. It's a proven fact. He also stated he had a knife after resisting arrest.
Now we shall move on to. Rittenhouse.
You stated he didn't live there,correct.
You stated he wasn't visiting family,wrong.
You stated he didn't work there, wrong.
I posted his sworn statement for you to read.
Now we know the FBI lost/withheld key evidence of Rittenhouse being chased and saying does anybody need medical. The irony is it was filmed by the Prosecution's key witness.
We also had the running for President of the United States now President calling him a "White Supremacist "
So you have said that Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there,was disobeying curfew,blah,blah.
If we go back to what started the whole ball rolling,it would be a convicted felon,violating his probation,resisting arrest and pulling a knife on armed officers. Correct.
Mr Rittenhouse was there to provide first aid in his sworn statement. You can clearly hear him in the video saying "Medical" He gave away his bulletproof vest,that was provided to him by the police force were he lived. Calling him an armed militia is a stretch at best. The people he shot were chasing him,assaulting him,violating curfew,rioting and generally "peacefully protesing" They shouldn't have been there,with an unregistered hand gun either !
Yeah right ! Oh by the way,he shot 3 white guys.
He will get off and be a very Ritch kid. Stop watching the news and read the transcripts.

Last edited:
That is totally irrelevant.

Again, irrelevant, he was caught up in a life and death situation. He responded.
Scaff I actually think everyone is missing the point. Let's see what lead to the whole Kenosha problem. It all started with a man that had a warrant for his arrest,violating his parole,stealing a woman's car keys and resisting arrest. It's a proven fact. He also stated he had a knife after resisting arrest.
If Kyle's actions beforehand of putting himself in the situation are irrelevant (& this is something I believe the court has deemed as such since I don't think it's allowed to be presented), then whatever happened with Jacob Blake is also highly irrelevant.

This is a really hard reach that tries to place fault elsewhere.
We also had the running for President of the United States now President calling him a "White Supremacist "
He didn't do himself any favors against this when he got out on bail initially, though. He was seen hanging with the Proud Boys, the same group during that debate, Trump specifically called out to "stand down" after Biden said he doesn't disavow white supremacists.
So you have said that Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there,was disobeying curfew,blah,blah.
If we go back to what started the whole ball rolling,it would be a convicted felon,violating his probation,resisting arrest and pulling a knife on armed officers. Correct.
Wrong. Rittenhouse's actions leading up to the shooting are brought up b/c they involve Rittenhouse.

Bringing up Jacob Blake as the "real cause" would never hold up in court. Your argument with that point is as awful as the prosecution.

Last edited:
How exactly did that force Rittenhouse to go to the location of the riot?
Mr Rittenhouse was there to provide first aid in his sworn statement. You can clearly hear him in the video saying "Medical" He gave away his bulletproof vest,that was provided to him by the police force were he lived.
Did the police or emergency services request he attend? Was he qualified and certified to carry out the duties of an EMT?

No on both counts, he inserted himself into a situation he was unqualified to be in. As such it's clearly arguable that his best course of self defence was to not go in the first place. Hence the need for a trial.
Calling him an armed militia is a stretch at best.
I said he joined a militia group, which he did when he went to protect dealerships.

Not of which changes the key point I initial raised, and that you have now reportedly ignored.

Last edited:
But he was in school for nursing.

Just like I'm in school for IT work, so Jordan should definitely feel fine with me working on the site without asking me to.
I know you're making a greater point, but now I'm imagining Lando Norris taking up IT and changing GTPs colors to Blue and Papaya.

How exactly did that force Rittenhouse to go to riot?

Did the police or emergency services request he attend? Was he qualified and certified to carry out the duties of an EMT?

No on both counts, he inserted himself into a situation he was unqualified to be in. As such it's clearly arguable that his best course of self defence was to not go in the first place.

I said he joined a militia group, which he did when he went to protect dealerships.

Not of which changes the key point I initial raised, and that you have now reportedly ignored.
What militia group Scaff? This one perhaps. LOL,yeah of whites,Blacks and Hispanics that had enough of the rioting,burning and looting by the peacefull BLM protesters.
Mathewson, who works as a private investigator, told Reuters that the Kenosha Guard was actually an "ad hoc" group of ordinary citizens, including Black and Latino members, who had never met before the night of the Rittenhouse shooting, and never carried out any training.
That group of concerned citizens worried about themselves and their business ? They have the right to protect themselves and their business under the constitution.Please try something else Scaff.
In Canada we can't carry weapons. You break into my house my 175 pound dog and 235 pound son and 185 pound self will beat the living crap out of you trust me. We will then call the police. That's how that works around here.
Mr Rittenhouse had every right to be there. He worked in the city,his family lived there.Something you still have ignored. Funny how you don't condemn the people burning,looting,rioting and trying to kill people the irony.
Anybody on that jury that has a child of 17 that saw him break down. Good luck. The real video of him yelling medical,medical,and knowing the FBI had video showing him getting chased and the Prosecutions own witnesses turning on them. Doesn't look good for the Prosecution.
I'm not even giving you the time of day anymore Scaff.
Just one last thing Scaff,have you read the transcripts ? If not I don't care to hear your CNN/Fox news coverage thanks.

Last edited:
What militia group Scaff? This one perhaps. LOL,yeah of whites,Blacks and Hispanics that had enough of the rioting,burning and looting by the peacefull BLM protesters.
Funny how you don't condemn the people burning,looting,rioting and trying to kill people the irony.
LOL, it's been over a year and you still spout this as if it was the common occurrence. The irony in telling someone else to stop listening to CNN/Fox news when you're clearly the same recipient.
In CCC data collected from May 2020 to June 2021, 94% of protests involved no participant arrests, 97.9% involved no participant injuries, 98.6% involved no injuries to police, and 96.7% involved no property damage.

Last edited:
LOL, it's been over a year and you still spout this as if it was the common occurrence. The irony in telling someone else to stop listening to CNN/Fox news when you're clearly the same recipient.

Uhm clearly you have stumbled and hit your head. Your URL doesn't open. Oops.
I have posted direct transcripts of the court proceedings. Something nobody including yourself have done. Move on Mr Lemmon,Mr Carlson.

Last edited:
Uhm clearly you have stumbled and hit your head. Your URL doesn't open. Oops.
I have posted direct transcripts of the court proceedings. Something nobody including yourself have done. Move on Mr Lemmon,Mr Carlson.
The link is fixed.

Last edited:
@killerjimbag thanks for the link and info. Much appreciated.

My point still stands. If Rittenhouse is so qualified, worked in the area and he had family in the area, this still doesn’t give him a right to head out in to the streets with a Automatic rifle.

At the very most, he could have gone to a family members house, had some food, kept everyone safe in a controlled environment. If anyone then came a knocking and causing an issue it’s just cause to defend himself, family and property.

Having a qualification in swimming and lifeguard has diddly squat on the street, maybe at a beach that would carry some weight for me. That’s like saying someone using a truck to kill multiple people is ok because he holds a pilots license.

He put himself in harms way for no reason, the graffiti would be there the next day, trash and the like will be there the next day. As for putting out fires, you have qualified fire fighters who get paid to do the job so let them, do not add yourself to the list of people those professionals have to keep a look out for.

I’d say if he was there to help, that’s admirable, however going there with a loaded weapon… well it’s just plain silly to me. Stay home, look after your home and family and then, once the chaos has died down then offer all the help you can muster.

Last edited:
Mathewson, who works as a private investigator, told Reuters that the Kenosha Guard was actually an "ad hoc" group of ordinary citizens, including Black and Latino members, who had never met before the night of the Rittenhouse shooting, and never carried out any training.
That group of concerned citizens worried about themselves and their business ? They have the right to protect themselves and their business under the constitution.Please try something else Scaff.
In Canada we can't carry weapons. You break into my house my 175 pound dog and 235 pound son and 185 pound self will beat the living crap out of you trust me. We will then call the police. That's how that works around here.
Mr Rittenhouse had every right to be there. He worked in the city,his family lived there.Something you still have ignored. Funny how you don't condemn the people burning,looting,rioting and trying to kill people the irony.
Anybody on that jury that has a child of 17 that saw him break down. Good luck. The real video of him yelling medical,medical,and knowing the FBI had video showing him getting chased and the Prosecutions own witnesses turning on them. Doesn't look good for the Prosecution.
I'm not even giving you the time of day anymore Scaff.
Just one last thing Scaff,have you read the transcripts ? If not I don't care to hear your CNN/Fox news coverage thanks.
No he didn't have every right to be their, a cerfew was in place, one that the police failed to enforce, but was still in place.

However, you have once again, utterly failed to address my initial point, choosing instead to ramble on about the transcript you have cherry picked from and truncated repeatedly.

Here you are actively defending excessive force and/or police brutality:

Daniel Shaver very much springs to mind.

When asked by @Scaff about the cases where an individual still followed all of an officers instructions and was still shot:

Philando Castile springs to mind.

Here's you basically admitting to missing the days where officers could beat the crap out of suspects without question:

---------

This one is genuinely my favorite:

You also do a significant amount of hand-waving questionable police conduct in your posts, but honestly I don't have all night to go through those as well.

Based on your current and recent posts, you have demonstrated a total lack of A) understanding on the BLM and Defund the Police movements, B)understanding behind the reasons and unnecessary deaths that created the BLM and Defund the Police movements, and C) understanding of the American legal system, including the notion that as long as you're an American Citizen, you have rights, regardless of you being a criminal or not.

As much as I really hate the whole "you're not from here, so you don't know what you're on about" argument, you clearly don't understand a lot about America, full-stop (the implication that people can just up and by APCs and automatic weapons willy-nilly gave me a good chuckle). And that's coming from someone who has been incredibly critical of how America works over the last few years, and lives in a very Red state.

Through actual proper procedure and by respecting the individual rights that said criminals have as American citizens. You know, the thing that police officers agree to before putting on a badge and gun.

As far as I'm able to tell, @Scaff's point that you are consistently missing and, out of either ignorance and/or malice, refusing to acknowledge is that the circumstance that got Kyle Rittenhouse into a situation where he needed to defend himself should come into question. By all accounts, it seems like Rittenhouse will get away with the self-defense claim, but the steps that got him in that situation can and 100% should be called into question, least of which being his own decision to very illegally arm himself and go to an area that he knew very well was experiencing significant civil unrest.

Kyle Rittenhouse broke several laws before he shot and killed 2 people, and had multiple chances to go "you know what, this is kinda dumb" before committing his crimes. That is an absolute fact, and as such he (and those who helped him break the law) should have to go through the judicial system same as everyone else for those crimes, especially since those actions resulted in 2 people getting killed, even if said kills were out of self-defense.

Then perhaps you should step away from the keyboard, or at absolute minimum, stop posting in an unnecessarily inflammatory manner yourself. If you genuinely think @Scaff is being abusive (which he isn't), then you should report him, and let the other mods deal with it. Not trying to be a mini-mod, but keeping up like this will likely get you banned.
Nice cherries you picked there. =)

Daniel shaver situation was ugly. Police had information about armed man pointing a long gun out the window. There are situations where the suspect acts like Daniel did and they indeed pull out a gun and there are situations where there is no gun. It's hard to predict what will the suspect do when he reaches, especially in a stressed situation. I'm not defending excessive force and police brutality.

Philando Castile. Like I said, it's a rare situation.
Quote: -"St. Anthony's interim police chief Jon Mangseth said that the shooting was the first officer-involved shooting that the department had experienced in at least thirty years."
I'm not defending excessive force and police brutality.

I'm not admitting to missing the days where officers could beat the crap out of suspects without question. This is BS you made up.
I don't know why you think it's so easy to catch suspects and what kind of force you count as not excessive? If a guy is violent what are you going to do? Shoot him with a tazer and poke holes in him, shock with electricity and make him hit his head on the pavement or hit him with a baton? Both are pretty painful methods. And quite a lot of tazer deployment results in failure. They can't penetrate thick or tough clothes.
I'm not defending excessive force and police brutality. You are missing the point.

Oh right you said: -"Through actual proper procedure and by respecting the individual rights that said criminals have as American citizens."
What the hell is that even supposed to mean? xD
Oh, I know X)
1636992271216.png

Last edited:

Uhm perhaps you should Google something you don't agree with. Pick whatever article that proves you wrong.

Uhm perhaps you should Google something you don't agree with. Pick whatever article that proves you wrong.
None of them do & your source is much like yourself, a conservative outlet which makes it highly questionable to begin with.

James/Jim Burling contributes to The Federalist Society. Brad Polumbo contributes to The Washington Examiner & Fox News, and espouses anti-vaxx rhetoric. Jon Miltimore has written for the The Washington Examiner, The Daily Caller, The Federalist, the Epoch Times, and also shares anti-vaxx propaganda. FEE consistently retweets conservative talking points.

The issue here is not decrying whether or not rioting happened which is primarily what all 4 links focus on. It's your repeated mockery of "peaceful BLM" b/c you think Kenosha's outcome is a standard for the group. Your 4 sources only mention Black Lives Matter twice; once with a BLM leader denouncing the destruction. The other referencing the two activists killed by Rittenhouse.

Last edited:
Nice cherries you picked there. =)
You literally said that people should stop defending criminals (which is also why I believe that you don't know much about America, let alone its legal systems). You literally tried to hand-wave incidents on excessive force that have gotten people killed unnecessarily because "it happens rarely." You yourself attempted to hand-wave George Floyds pleads for help and his subsequent murder because he committed the high crime of...using a counterfit bill. Oh, and because he "resisted a lot." These are all things that you have said.

You don't get to make statements like that, then get upset when people draw reasonable conclusions from them in a thread centered on police brutality.
Daniel shaver situation was ugly. Police had information about armed man pointing a long gun out the window. There are situations where the suspect acts like Daniel did and they indeed pull out a gun and there are situations where there is no gun. It's hard to predict what will the suspect do when he reaches, especially in a stressed situation. I'm not defending excessive force and police brutality.
It was way more than just ugly. The man was literally on the ground, begging for the officer not to kill him, while also complying with every single conflicting order the officer gave him (which, btw, the officer straight-up implies to Shaver that if he makes any kind of mistake, he'd die). As someone who has actually watched the footage of the incident, there was absolutely nothing to indicate that Shaver was a threat at the time. Considering that Shaver was literally being held at gunpoint, and officers are pretty much never alone in calls of that nature, there were so many other ways that that could've happened, least of which being for one officer to cuff Shaver while he was on the ground.

The officer in question was also investigated for using excessive force after physically assaulting a bunch of teenagers at a local gas station, and also hade the words "You're 🤬ed" on the rifle that was used to gun down Daniel Shaver. Not only was he cleared of excessive force in both instances, he was re-hired by the police department who fired him after the Shaver shooting, and (for a while at least) made $2,500 a month from a police pension.

Are you seriously going to tell me that you don't understand why people have less faith in police when officers like that are not only cleared of wrongdoing, but are also rewarded for their actions following?
Philando Castile. Like I said, it's a rare situation.
Quote: -"St. Anthony's interim police chief Jon Mangseth said that the shooting was the first officer-involved shooting that the department had experienced in at least thirty years."
I'm not defending excessive force and police brutality
You are defending excessive force and police brutality by saying "It's a rare situation," and parroting statements about how it hasn't happened in X amount of time, as if that's supposed to make the incident not seem as bad when it did happen. Incidents that claim the lives of Philando Castile, Daniel Shave and Breonna Taylor shouldn't be happening at all, yet when it does happen, there has been a very consistent and concerning pattern of officers being let go of all charges, even when there's clear-as-day evidence of officers overstepping their bounds.

Saying "it's a rare situation" downplays the significance of the occurrence when it does happen. It is a defense of excessive force, and is one of the key reasons that we're in our current situation when it comes to anti-police sentiment.
I'm not admitting to missing the days where officers could beat the crap out of suspects without question. This is BS you made up.
You literally said that you missed the days when officers could use nightsticks after complaining that police officers are too restricted in how they're allowed to handle suspects. You do get how that makes you sound, right?
I don't know why you think it's so easy to catch suspects and what kind of force you count as not excessive? If a guy is violent what are you going to do? Shoot him with a tazer and poke holes in him, shock with electricity and make him hit his head on the pavement or hit him with a baton? Both are pretty painful methods. And quite a lot of tazer deployment results in failure. They can't penetrate thick or tough clothes.
What I want is for officers first instinct not to be to go for the gun at the slightest chance of being in a bad situation. Sure, if someone's being violent, than responding with equal force by itself is not unreasonable, but it's also dynamic, which I think is something that's missed way too often.

I genuinely believe that officers are trained to be scared of the possibility of being hurt and/or killed, and are more concerned with protecting themselves than protecting the public (the multiple negligent discharges in the Breonna Taylor shooting solidify this belief). One of the things that people generally accept when they sign up for police work is that the chances of them getting significantly hurt and even killed are increased exponentially. If a person can't handle that possibility when they put on their uniform, they have zero business being an officer.

Believe it or not, I actually do want police to operate at a much higher standard than they do now, and to be given better training as well as adequate resources to tackle situations that a normal officer may not be qualified to handle (i.e having a soical worker present for a case where police are responding to a call involving a mentally-challenged individual). With that there also needs to be a higher level of competency expected from police officers, as well as a much higher level of accountability when officers make mistakes, which needs to start right now. These are things that are advocated in the actual reasonable take on the Defund the Police movement, not the ridiculous one that BLM The Organization (which is separate from the movement) is trying to push. Defund the Police =/= take away training and resources, and this has been explained to you at least a couple times already.
I'm not defending excessive force and police brutality. You are missing the point.
Except you have been. And what point, exactly?
Oh right you said: -"Through actual proper procedure and by respecting the individual rights that said criminals have as American citizens."
You may be surprised to learn that criminals have rights in this country, moreso if they're citizens. There's no asterisk that removes that idea when they're suspected of a crime (and if there's something that says otherwise, then that's an unjust law that needs to change).

George Floyds rights weren't respected in his detainment, nor were the rights of Breonna Taylor, Philando Castile, and several other individuals.

Last edited:
None of them do & your source is much like yourself, a conservative outlet which makes it highly questionable to begin with.

James/Jim Burling contributes to The Federalist Society. Brad Polumbo contributes to The Washington Examiner & Fox News, and espouses anti-vaxx rhetoric. Jon Miltimore has written for the The Washington Examiner, The Daily Caller, The Federalist, the Epoch Times, and also shares anti-vaxx propaganda. FEE consistently retweets conservative talking points.

The issue here is not decrying whether or not rioting happened which is primarily what all 4 links focus on. It's your repeated mockery of "peaceful BLM" b/c you think Kenosha's outcome is a standard for the group. Your 4 sources only mention Black Lives Matter twice; once with a BLM leader denouncing the destruction. The other referencing the two activists killed by Rittenhouse.
Oh,oh,someone is triggered.
Here we go. Typical Lieberal. BLM. Big lies matter. Hello where is BLM lately? No elections going on? Haitian people tried to get into the US through Texas/Mexico.We're was BLM when they were putting them back on planes and deporting them back? Were was the Clinton Foundation that was helping all those Haitian people. Crickets.do I hear crickets?What has BLM done for poor inner-city people of all colors since the election is over? Would you like to elaborate on some of that. Why isn't BLM protesting the rising inflation that is literally crippling the inner city black and underprivileged that are hurt the most? Hello BLM where are you now? Everyone with a pea for a brain knows what the peacefull protests were for. Welcome to the highest inflation in 30 years. Why isn't BLM peacefully protesting that? To cold,why isn't BLM out protesting anti Vax people? Dillusional fools think that people of colour were not hurt by peacefull BLM protesters. Welcome to the grand illusion. Don't worry they will be back in 2022.

Last edited:
Here we go. Typical Lieberal. BLM. Big lies matter. Hello where is BLM lately? No elections going on? Haitian people tried to get into the US through Texas/Mexico.We're was BLM when they were putting them back on planes and deporting them back? Were was the Clinton Foundation that was helping all those Haitian people. Crickets.do I hear crickets?What has BLM done for poor inner-city people of all colors since the election is over? Would you like to elaborate on some of that. Why isn't BLM protesting the rising inflation that is literally crippling the inner city black and underprivileged that are hurt the most? Hello BLM where are you now? Everyone with a pea for a brain knows what the peacefull protests were for. Welcome to the highest inflation in 30 years. Why isn't BLM peacefully protesting that? To cold,why isn't BLM out protesting anti Vax people? Dillusional fools think that people of colour were not hurt by peacefull BLM protesters. Welcome to the grand illusion. Don't worry they will be back in 2022.
Wiki: BLM is a decentralized political and social movement protesting against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against black people.

What have any of the situations you've mentioned have to do with 'Police brutality' or 'Racially motivated violence against black people'?

Last edited:
Wiki: BLM is a decentralized political and social movement protesting against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against black people.

What have any of the situations you've mentioned have to do with 'Police brutality' or 'Racially motivated violence against black people'?
Nothing. That's his shtick. When he can't address the actual points presented, he instead opts to respond with insults, whataboutism and goalpost transportation.

You have to start with the assumption that the central goal of BLM is to put the white man down. Then the rest of the rant might make more sense.

You literally said that people should stop defending criminals [\quote]
Isn't that what's supposed to be judged in court? IMO People jump to conclusion and protest. Riots are starting to look like an excuse to loot and to promote political figures. Peaceful protests are fine as long as they are not breaking the rights of other people, you have right to protest, but riots are making more victims and you don't have right to destroy and steal. Then there's anti-police propaganda that is deliberately spreading amongst the groups. I don't like that protests are focused on demonizing the police instead of working with people to teach how to properly act during police encounters. Both sides should work to respect each other.
BLM raised 90 million dollars in 2020 alone and I hope that the money won't be spent on propaganda and buying elite houses (Although the BLM co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors claimed that she didn't spend the foundation money on 4 houses starting from 2016 to 2020 spending 3.2 million dollars, this makes me wonder how much money she gives to the fund and what the fund is doing with the money. Apparently people still have financial problems.)

You literally said that you missed the days when officers could use nightsticks after complaining that police officers are too restricted in how they're allowed to handle suspects. You do get how that makes you sound, right?[\quote]
You said that I'm "admitting to missing the days where officers could beat the crap out of suspects without question." This is BS you made up. I said "I kinda miss the nightsticks after watching some videos." See the difference? I never said anything about illegal use. When tazer fails the officer is left with his bare hands or a lethal weapon. I did see some of them are using telescoping sticks to brake car windows and on suspects. Those things do cause injuries and should be used according to the situation. Sometimes the suspect manages to take the stick from the officer and gets a bullet in return.
What I want is for officers first instinct not to be to go for the gun at the slightest chance of being in a bad situation. Sure, if someone's being violent, than responding with equal force by itself is not unreasonable, but it's also dynamic, which I think is something that's missed way too often.[\quote]
Except you have been. And what point, exactly?
That's what I'm trying to say, but some people don't want to listen. I don't support police brutality. That's the point.

Last edited:
So it turns out that in Wisconsin a person can open carry a rifle if they are 16 or older. So that charge was dropped.

The only thing the prosecution has is a chunk of pixels, blown up, from a screenshot of a drone video. I don't see anything, even the judge didn't see anything, they say it shows Kyle pointing his gun at someone.

That's his shtick. When he can't address the actual points presented, he instead opts to respond with insults, whataboutism and goalpost transportation.
I believe someone needs to step away from the bottle of Night Train once again.
Isn't that what's supposed to be judged in court? IMO People jump to conclusion and protest. Riots are starting to look like an excuse to loot and to promote political figures. Peaceful protests are fine as long as they are not breaking the rights of other people, you have right to protest, but riots are making more victims and you don't have right to destroy and steal. Then there's anti-police propaganda that is deliberately spreading amongst the groups. I don't like that protests are focused on demonizing the police instead of working with people to teach how to properly act during police encounters. Both sides should work to respect each other.
If you're opting to ignore the data posted by @McLaren above, continue to blame victims of police brutality for not being compliant enough and focus on a minority of rioters instead of the reasons for the worldwide protests against innocent people being brutalised and murdered then it doesn't sound like it's the protesters who are jumping to conclusions.

You can say you don't support police brutality but your commentary has exclusively been against the victims and their representatives and on the side of law enforcement, even in documented cases where they've used excessive force and killed people unnecessarily. You complain that people don't listen to you but have yet to make a case besides "leave the police alone".

Last edited:
So...acquittal seems likely. The prosecution didn't seem to demonstrate that Rittenhouse didn't deserve to defend himself because he put himself in a position where he'd have to. I think he could very well have gone there wanting to get his gun off, and he got to, but that wasn't shown to be the case.

Still, the wont of some people to make Rittenhouse a hero is just as unhinged as their wont to make Ashli Babbitt a martyr. It's insane.

George Floyds rights weren't respected in his detainment, nor were the rights of Breonna Taylor, Philando Castile, and several other individuals.
Tony Timpa and Justine Damond both called the police before they were killed by the police.

Timpa was mocked by police even as he likely lay dead on the ground before them. There's bodycam footage documenting it. Timpa's mother says she was subsequently lied to repeatedly by police regarding the circumstances of his death, one account even claiming he waved at officers from the back of the ambulance.

yikes-weird-face.gif

Oh, please don't give up, you have a voice, don't lose it. You have a choice, so choose it. You have a brain, so use it. The time has come to peace the **** out.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back