The Amazing and Cool GIF Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 998 comments
  • 154,159 views
8eZVpGa.gif
 
That is awesome TB. Can you find it in slow motion?
 
TB
I was already moving pretty slow when I found it the first time.

aHAhaHAhaHA omg :lol: I'd +rep you if I could!
 
TB
I was already moving pretty slow when I found it the first time.

I'll try to be more precise in what I ask for, next time. :D
 
jRJ06EO.gif


Almost certainly resulted in deaths. 👎

Fascinating to watch though.
 
^ That might be a better candidate for the shocking GIF thread.

Even if they bailed, they bailed over the people they just bombed.
 
^^ Saw that video yesterday. Pretty awesome stuff. Restores a bit of faith in humanity. 👍
 
Visible flight paths as thunderstorms hit Atlanta Airport:

HL4jqNm.gif

Better link required. I can't share that with anyone else.

Edit: Screw it I'll just download.
 
Last edited:
Back