The Amazing and Cool GIF Thread

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 998 comments
...mean While in Russia
Changing Lanes like a BOSS!
russia.gif

I would have hauled ass as soon as he passed me. Dude on the left is just there riding his brakes. :lol:

Edit: Wow I'm a failure. Confused the funny gif thread for the amazing and cool one... again. Ignore

Last edited:
That or she would brake his neck.

never in a million years would she be able to do that. The only way that would happen is if he fell by himself ( im sorry but a 110 lb girl isnt going to to knock a guy over with his own weight in order to break his neck). It would have to be a freak accident. An average boxers punch is around 800-1000 lbs of impact to the chin. Its even harder to break a neck side to side. Its possible but it has to be done with enough leverage. You would need to rotate a person's neck well past their shoulders and you cant do that with just ur legs handing off some guys neck in the air.Its just not humanly possible with her stupid monkey trick of a move that does nothing. Her ass would get stomped in the real world. Jackie chan stunts without the explosions.

Last edited:
never in a million years would she be able to do that. The only way that would happen is if he fell by himself ( im sorry but a 110 lb girl isnt going to to knock a guy over with his own weight in order to break his neck). It would have to be a freak accident. An average boxers punch is around 800-1000 lbs of impact to the chin. Its even harder to break a neck side to side. Its possible but it has to be done with enough leverage. You would need to rotate a person's neck well past their shoulders and you cant do that with just ur legs handing off some guys neck in the air.Its just not humanly possible with her stupid monkey trick of a move that does nothing. Her ass would get stomped in the real world. Jackie chan stunts without the explosions.

And you know this how? :odd:

Back