The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,551 comments
One from the Lock Picking Lawyer (a great channel itself).

Watch the heftiest padlock in the world survive 60 rounds of 5.56, 40 rounds of .308 AP and only then break after 20 rounds of .50BMG

sorry, but it's another unbearable video

I always hear, don't run from a bear. I guess you guys up there really take that to heart. I'da been crappin' my pants.

edit: But I guess you guys carry bear spray just in case, don't you?

This is what I did at work the other day... long story short, it adds more evidence to the idea that this substance (aminopropanol) undergoes a rare 'liquid-liquid transition' and instead of crystallising when supercooled, it forms droplets of a non-crystalline phase...

I would really like to put my own audio on to the video, plus a frame at the start to explain what the video is and a frame at the end for acknowledgements etc. - I know I will probably have to buy some software to do it, but can anyone recommend any software for this?

Australian cricket hero Dean Jones has passed away today, aged 59...

05c7c37f2f4f4d84fd32a55b0176b874

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/54281214

... and here is his 'Comeback match' in 1996...

... and I do believe if you look very carefully at the crowd from around 0.48, you can see me and my (very) ex-girlfriend who had bought us tickets to the match as my 21st birthday present.

AHFa4ZB.jpg

AHFa4ZB

I would really like to put my own audio on to the video, plus a frame at the start to explain what the video is and a frame at the end for acknowledgements etc. - I know I will probably have to buy some software to do it, but can anyone recommend any software for this?
Super late reply but Windows Movie Maker might be able to do that. If you're interested, you could shoot me the video and I could give it a try.

TB
Super late reply but Windows Movie Maker might be able to do that. If you're interested, you could shoot me the video and I could give it a try.
Thanks @TB - I discovered that I have Movie Maker on a work PC, albeit not on my new laptop (?!)... but I am now able to make cool videos with custom audio tracks! :)

Thanks @TB - I discovered that I have Movie Maker on a work PC, albeit not on my new laptop (?!)... but I am now able to make cool videos with custom audio tracks! :)
I just got a new work laptop last week and it doesn't have Movie Maker, either (not surprising as it's a Win 7 program). Thankfully, @nowcontrol still has the install file for Windows Live Essentials 2012. Just got mine reinstalled. :D

Back