The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,551 comments
Don't know if this really belongs here. but i started a youtube channel with a friend about our karting / simracing adventures and we're looking for some feedback. would mean the world to us if some of you'd have a watch and leave us some feedback.

I played an earlier version of that game, and a lot of the levels had that kind of feel to them, where if you hit the jumps just right, you do insane things on the track and get crazy fast lap times. The level building in some cases was just predicated on full throttle full wheel lock for some jumps. I can totally see that level coming out of that game, it fits perfectly in line with where that game was.

That being said, great level building.

Last edited:
Yugioh, anyone? I got very lucky earlier today and pulled off an FTK (= First Turn Kill) with Seeker's story deck in Link Evolution :) While this story duel is quite easy to win with the provided deck, an FTK is extremely unlikely since the deck is everything but optimized and contains a lot of cards nobody in their right mind would put into an Exodia deck. It even has multiple copies of each individual Exodia piece which actually works against you.

Last edited:
Women are animals.
Indeed.

iu

One of the best explinations of a differential I've ever seen, from Chevrolet in 1937:

(The first 2 minutes are a motorbike stunt team, so skip that if you want to go straight to the teaching.)

Back