The Andy Milonakis Show

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverzone
  • 36 comments
  • 2,175 views
Watched this show for the first time yesterday night and after threads like this I had very little expectations on it being any good. But it turned out to be a pretty decent show.

Andys big weakness is that he can't interact with other humans in a humorous way, too plain and unsensitive. But almost all sketches with animals, spoons or whatever was sometimes hilarious.

I still really can't believe he's supposed to be born in -76.
 
I just want to punch him in his fat little face.
 
Does anyone notice he always wears the same stuff.
 
300zxfairman
Does anyone notice he always wears the same stuff.

Haha, yeah. It rocks! The show's so ****ing retarded that can't do anything but laugh at it. :lol:

F.E. when they play charades with Andy's fat friend. Andy's spinning around in a circle and the other at kid is saying "Uh, uh, uh," etc., until he says "Andy spinning around". WTF!? :lol:
 
Max Powers
I just want to punch him in his fat little face.

Haha! Talk about satisfying.
 
Back