The Assetto Corsa Photo Thread

• Thread starter chromatic9
  • 8,989 comments
Screenshot_acfl_2018_sauber_acu_sochi_1-9-121-1-45-50.jpg

Screenshot_acfl_2018_ferrari_acu_sochi_1-9-121-1-51-44.jpg

Screenshot_acfl_2018_mercedes_acu_sochi_1-9-121-2-2-2.jpg

Gentlemen, start yer screen caps. I'm curating a picture show for Shelby fans and need a few pics (action shots and/or beauty/showroom shots) of Shelby automobiles in various shades of rest and unrest. Anything Ol' Shel had a hand in: Cobra Roadsters, Daytona Coupes, 289s, 427s, S/Cs, Ford Mk. IIs and Mk IVs, the Series One, GT 350s, GT500s, Supersnakes, you name it. Don't have to be AC cars/mods, can be from any legit sim (rF2, GTR-series, whatever), but must be hi-rez and beautiful to be considered. Interiors welcome. Gimme your best shot.

Gentlemen, start yer screen caps. I'm curating a picture show for Shelby fans and need a few pics (action shots and/or beauty/showroom shots) of Shelby automobiles in various shades of rest and unrest. Anything Ol' Shel had a hand in: Cobra Roadsters, Daytona Coupes, 289s, 427s, S/Cs, Ford Mk. IIs and Mk IVs, the Series One, GT 350s, GT500s, Supersnakes, you name it. Don't have to be AC cars/mods, can be from any legit sim (rF2, GTR-series, whatever), but must be hi-rez and beautiful to be considered. Interiors welcome. Gimme your best shot.

Well, since you dont react to any of our pics here, giving like etc, I assume you don't like our work and hence I can't serve as you slave-photographer. Gimme gimme

Last edited:
Well, since you dont react to any of our pics here, giving like etc, I assume you don't like our work and hence I can't serve as you slave-photographer. Gimme gimme
I will make sure that your contribution--or lack thereof--is not included in the final result.

I just wanted to post a public thanks to all of you who responded by PM to my call for pix of Shelby cars. Some great selections there! Really interesting interpretations of both action and beauty shots. I'm sure many of them will be selected for publication. Your checks in the mail!

Latest Posts

Back