The Assetto Corsa Photo Thread

• Thread starter chromatic9
  • 8,989 comments
PS4 Screenshots (until photomode)

Assetto Corsa_98.jpg Assetto Corsa_99.jpg Assetto Corsa_100.jpg Assetto Corsa_101.jpg Assetto Corsa_102.jpg Assetto Corsa_103.jpg Assetto Corsa_104.jpg Assetto Corsa_105.jpg Assetto Corsa_106.jpg Assetto Corsa_107.jpg

Noo, the Japanese car pack and red car pack are already available on PC,the first since some months and red pack was released in July.

:cheers:

Stefano said that they are still porting the content from the Japanese and red car pack to the console versions.

So it's only question of time to get them available on console.

Noo, the Japanese car pack and red car pack are already available on PC,the first since some months and red pack was released in July.

:cheers:

Stefano said that they are still porting the content from the Japanese and red car pack to the console versions.

So it's only question of time to get them available on console.

Niiice!! :cheers:

Taking photos as screenshots from replays is probably less frustrating than AC's photomode on PC anyway. :D

I have to agree with that, just finished installing on PC, ran (walking may have been quicker) some laps using mouse to steer, went to photomode from the replay and thought 'what the hell' . Some nice shots on this thread though 👍

My God... Some of you guys are freakin' amazing! There are several photos on this page that would easily fool people into believing it's an actual photograph from a real world racetrack. Simply beautiful!

@torque99 I really love some of your shots. Are you strictly using AC's Photomode or are you taking regular screenshots and then manipulating in Photoshop?

A beautiful DoF can really make or break a photo. Same with saturation levels. Less is more, most often...Too many people go to the other extreme. Not you guys...Geez, I haven't been in this thread in a long time. I'm mesmerized by some of these shots! Such nice work guys. I loved doing this with Gran Turismo, but Assetto Corsa's Photomode makes me wish I had Zika & Ebola at the same time...

My God... Some of you guys are freakin' amazing! There are several photos on this page that would easily fool people into believing it's an actual photograph from a real world racetrack. Simply beautiful!

@torque99 I really love some of your shots. Are you strictly using AC's Photomode or are you taking regular screenshots and then manipulating in Photoshop?

A beautiful DoF can really make or break a photo. Same with saturation levels. Less is more, most often...Too many people go to the other extreme. Not you guys...Geez, I haven't been in this thread in a long time. I'm mesmerized by some of these shots! Such nice work guys. I loved doing this with Gran Turismo, but Assetto Corsa's Photomode makes me wish I had Zika & Ebola at the same time...

Thanks for the kind words ^^ all the photos from everyone seem to be coming out wonders.

There is NO photomode yet on PS4 :nervous:, mine are just watching the in game replays time and again waiting for that right moment by gradually slowing down to X10 slow motion and pulling the frame in slowly with the triggers, this seems to bring the blur and DOF out, I then take a screen shot, upload to PC and no photoshop apart from a quick slight contrast/highlight adjustment to take out the over exposure of compression of PS4, most were good enough to just upload with out the exposure reduced.👍

Back