The Assetto Corsa Photo Thread

• Thread starter chromatic9
  • 8,989 comments
Last edited:
Highlands (Long Layout)
Q9yy49T.jpg

Last edited:
@ECGadget Are you accepting wagers on the winner? :D

As the driver I do not think I could accept a wager... right? You know... contaminating the test and all that! Though I will say that I am struggling with the 918. And the Ferrari is down in the 2:05s at Silverstone, but the P1 (which I have done the least laps on) is down already into the high 2:04s...

As the driver I do not think I could accept a wager... right? You know... contaminating the test and all that! Though I will say that I am struggling with the 918. And the Ferrari is down in the 2:05s at Silverstone, but the P1 (which I have done the least laps on) is down already into the high 2:04s...
I was just trying to be cheeky. :D Yeah...I hear a lot of complaints about the 918. People who love it will say things like, "you have to drive it a bit differently than the LaFerrari..." Ok. Fine. Mind telling me what it is that you're doing different? Last I checked, it had the throttle & brake pedal - all three of them do. Do you need to brake earlier? Do you need to stay off throttle mid-corner? Do you need to be a gear higher than normal and let the 918s enormous low-end torque and AWD do the rest?

They never want to provide and answer, like it's some freakin' secret. They're probably just Porsche 918 fanboys who are too butt hurt to admit they can't drive it well either. :lol: I'll admit that I suck with all the cars. How 'bout them apples? :D

Is your Hypercar Showdown™ only 1 track? Or are you going to try a variety of different kinds of tracks?

so far everywhere I've tried the P1 is by far the fastest...918 just feels heavy for the ability it can accelerate. You really have to hammer on the brake to get it to slow down..

One bit of good news for console users...Kunos has made some changes/corrections to the 918 that should be fairly noticeable. You should be receiving those changes in your next update.

Back