The Battle of Drift Missiles Returns|

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 323 comments
so hey i gotta question for guys like me and Kero that are in japan what times would you be able to hook up quali times?

You will have to add me and Ill be able to qualify you guys when ever. Official qualifying is Jan 18/19. The event will be Jan 20 at 5pm EST/GMT -5. The room will open at 4:30pm EST/GMT -5.

You will have to add me and Ill be able to qualify you guys when ever. Official qualifying is Jan 18/19. The event will be Jan 20 at 5pm EST/GMT -5. The room will open at 4:30pm EST/GMT -5.
the op says qualifying jan 19/20 at 9pm eastern time and the event is saturday 21st at 5pm easter time witch is it cause we got comps on friday fox and GTDS will have to drop out

dude can like I stay til everybody is done for that day for qualifying cause Im trying to record this stuff

my apologizes i didnt show, I work all weekend too and will not be able to compete. Thanks for organizing though!

Last room for qualifying at 9pm EST/gmt-5. I will open the room at 8:30pm. Be there or be square.

How do you plan on eliminating the lower ranked people? (ono and I cough cough)

Bracket has been posted, along with qualifying scores. The room will open at 4:00pm. Practice begins at 4:15pm. At 4:55pm I will show the required and optional clipping points. At 5pm the first battle will be on track.

Right, and fox, you can't say no to onos killer boobs!

But i can. I hope i can kick ono's ass for the lady of which they are! :embarrassed:

I will be at a friends house tonight, she has very crappy internet as well, so... Might have issues loading the room if it's full :s

Last edited:
But i can. I hope i can kick ono's ass for the lady of which they are! :embarrassed:

I will be at a friends house tonight, she has very crappy internet as well, so... Might have issues loading the room if it's full :s

its ok dom, the room will be setup to eliminate lag. mics will be on the minimum.

34 minutes until we start. Everyone needs to be in the room at 5:00pm est or you will lose your slot and your opponent will get a bye run.

Can I have a qualifying run now? Just in case somebody doesn't show up I could jump in. Just letting my PS3 cool down for some minutes

Congrats to ono and fast for their silver and bronze. And congrats to the winner! Wish I could have been there 👎

it was fun several battle went through 2 OMT's and winners were finally determined in SD. I had a blast. To put it in retro spec it took 2.5 hrs to cycle through 14 competitiors.

I do have to thank every competitiors that did qualify and manage to make the comp. It was extremely fun. I had a blast.

GTP ID:Crisp
PSN ID:CrispWheels
CAR:We'll see

Last edited:
Back