The best car to start with in GT6 (In my Opinion, having played since the game was new)

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by ScoobyIMP2k4, May 25, 2020.

1. ScoobyIMP2k4

ScoobyIMP2k4

Hey folks, new member here.

Anyone else still play this game? I still play everyday. By far my best car to date that has served me the best has been the Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type-II (2002). I think this is the best all round car in the game? You can use it from B licence onward without restrictions. It is uneatable up to 600hp which is insane in Ib. My personal set up is everything Hard. Fully adjustable suspension with everything stiff. I use sport hard tyres. Pretty quick and versatile little thing for any stage. I have used it in Super, and won, but it is very nail biting admittedly.

Hope this is useful for someone looking for a good all rounder.

Kenzel, fordlaser and bjl23 like this.
  2. ScoobyIMP2k4

ScoobyIMP2k4

For those interested, my Scooby is in British Racing Green with BBS wire wheels on. An acquired taste but it's a marmite car anyway :lol:

3. bjl23

bjl23 Premium

Kenzel and Bowtie-muscle like this.
  4. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

The Subaru S206 NBR CHALLENGE PAKAGE '12 is my best car in the game, because for some reason I always pick this car for any event than any other cars I have got.
    00000.png

Kenzel, Bowtie-muscle and bjl23 like this.
  5. Bowtie-muscle

Bowtie-muscle

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    fordlaser likes this.
  6. ScoobyIMP2k4

ScoobyIMP2k4

bjl23 likes this.
  7. ScoobyIMP2k4

ScoobyIMP2k4

Ooh not seen that one? I'm gonna have to do a few races to afford that :p

8. ScoobyIMP2k4

ScoobyIMP2k4

I love Vettes. Gonna give one a go in a bit when I'm on my PS3. :)

Bowtie-muscle likes this.
  9. Bowtie-muscle

Bowtie-muscle

First 2 are Subaru with "PD Love", old tunes, but you should enjoy. The last is a 2006 Z06 Beast. One of many I have.
    Enjoy.:tup:

fordlaser and ScoobyIMP2k4 like this.
  10. Farnell42

Farnell42

Best car to buy after the Honda Fit? 2010 Chevy Camaro, no contest. I got this at the Novice tier(I wasn't a good driver, and I wanted a car that can at least demolish the competition without any effort). Me too is a GT6 newcomer. It is unbeatable for the performance you get at stock; almost 500 PP for 35000 credits! Besides, it is a Premium car!

bjl23 and Bowtie-muscle like this.