The Best Track That You Made So Far?

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 119 comments
Here's my favorite currently. I really wish I could make something similar to Redrock Ridge from NFS 3. Anyway, this one is called Crimson Sky Drive. It's a bit of a lengthy track at 5.13 miles. It has 24 turns and 135ft of elevation change.

Here's the map of it.

DSCF0810.jpg

The first corner has a small town visible on the left side. There's a slight bend before the actual hard turn, best to brake between them.
ToscanaTarmac_1.jpg

A bit of a twisty section. Careful the hard left right after this spot.
ToscanaTarmac_2.jpg

After coming down this hill and through the turn, you'll be able to open the throttle for a bit before getting back into some more turns.
ToscanaTarmac_3.jpg

This is that last turn before you crest a hill and then go speeding down the long, smooth section toward the finish line.
ToscanaTarmac_4.jpg

High speeds? Why yes of course!
ToscanaTarmac_5.jpg

After the high speed run, you'll need to brake at or before the top of the hill if you don't want to wreck in the last corner before the last straightaway and the finish line.
ToscanaTarmac_6.jpg

I have this map up for sharing, it would be nice if we got more than one slot for tracks...

Known to me as the Eifel Hill Climb, (2011, as I hope to be making more) the track opens, with a long, wide straight that becomes narrow, and then the hills start. Through the inner section, it's less rough, but where you see the long curve in the top right corner, that's the huge drop-off.

I also have it in a wet format, and this is just the prototype for a series to come.

Is there any chance to drive online with a custom made track? A friend of mine made a really cool track and I would like to use it for an online race. Any chance? Or we all need to be patient until they add this function in a future update?

Is there any chance to drive online with a custom made track? A friend of mine made a really cool track and I would like to use it for an online race. Any chance? Or we all need to be patient until they add this function in a future update?

We wait...

I'm going to be taking down Walnut Canyon pretty soon so if anybody else wants to try it, send me a request.

walnutcanyon.jpg

Last edited:
May I present Cadron Creek Time Attack:

Obviously made in Eifel Kart. It's as wide as possible to make it possible to race there but I see it's prime use as a time attack venue.

The video shows time of day as 7AM but I changed the time to 11AM to reduce glare.

This track is shared now.

I made a good track at Eifel. Miles behind Mark17s but there is a hill to go up then a bump followed by a blind corner. All the cars I have tested have hit the bump flown into a close to track wall and missed the blind corner. I rolled the Zonda on my second lap there. I also have a really narrow road bit on it which makes it hard to keep the car on the track.

Last edited:
Lista de Circuitos

Eifel (Circuito)
Eifel (Circuito)2
Comprimento da Pista: 4810,4 m
01/02/2011 21:00Comprimento da Recta: 990,9 m
Diferença de Elevação: 64,3 m
Curvas: 20

Today I made 5 tracks in total, all based on the same layout.
The idea was to have a track evolve like some of the more historical tracks today.

First was Bruman Speedway 1920's a very narrow basic loop style course with one big hairpin turn.

Next was Bruman Speedway Variante 1940's, pretty much the same as the 20's version but with a chase style sector on the mountain top, and widened the road going into the hairpin for overtaking under brakes. (Chase as in Bathurst).

Then Bruman Speedway 1950's. Widened some more sectors and added a compex into the second half of the track in the downhill section. This became more like a 'real' race course with the widened road.

Onto Bruman Raceway 1980's (FIA Spec). The whole track was widened and some sectors tidied up for safety/overtaking.

Bruman RACEWAY 2010. The track is now very wide like the newer F1 style layouts, still keeping the original layout with variante and complex.

So I am very happy with what I set out to achieve and gives a sense of belonging that was missing from earlier creations. It's very fun to start out on the earlier tracks working up to the latest and seeing the evolution.

I'll try and get some photos up tomorrow.
Its a pity we cant share more than 1 track though, it would make a great race series similar to the Grand Tour.

I made a snow track which is kinda like High Speed Ring but on snow... and it has over 100 corners... and it's a hill climb. :P

Here's my shakedown track. :)

Copperas Cove Circuit

2010-12-27161837.jpg

Love this one!

I must say, the amount of diversity (shape-wise) among tracks posted here (and ones I've made myself) is great. What would be nice is a bit more control / randomness over the track-side details and features, so they don't look too similar.

I have a Toscana Night Track named "The Ultimate Test". Mainly because it's nightime, has a few blind corners after highspeed sections and the like. I'll post a picture later.

Today I made 5 tracks in total, all based on the same layout.
The idea was to have a track evolve like some of the more historical tracks today.

First was Bruman Speedway 1920's a very narrow basic loop style course with one big hairpin turn.

Next was Bruman Speedway Variante 1940's, pretty much the same as the 20's version but with a chase style sector on the mountain top, and widened the road going into the hairpin for overtaking under brakes. (Chase as in Bathurst).

Then Bruman Speedway 1950's. Widened some more sectors and added a compex into the second half of the track in the downhill section. This became more like a 'real' race course with the widened road.

Onto Bruman Raceway 1980's (FIA Spec). The whole track was widened and some sectors tidied up for safety/overtaking.

Bruman RACEWAY 2010. The track is now very wide like the newer F1 style layouts, still keeping the original layout with variante and complex.

So I am very happy with what I set out to achieve and gives a sense of belonging that was missing from earlier creations. It's very fun to start out on the earlier tracks working up to the latest and seeing the evolution.

I'll try and get some photos up tomorrow.
Its a pity we cant share more than 1 track though, it would make a great race series similar to the Grand Tour.

Interesting. Can you show some pictures, or the track layout?

I have a nice flowing high speed track I have coined Circuit Le Vail. Its just over four miles and I have set low 1.20's with the formula gran turismo and the Pescarolo C60 Hybride (Almost 1000hp) Pescarolo topped out at 245mph on the front straight. I have it shared online if interested, my PSN is the same as my user name.

Back