The biggest problem with GTA Online is...

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 135 comments
I've started doing that- hiding indoors when someone is iffy in a lobby. Then again, I pretty much instantly leave public lobbies so I don't run into that problem often.

I know of a place.

Where you never get harmed.

A magical place.

With magical charms.

Indoors, indoors! INDOORS!

~ SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS in "I had an accident"

Not true if a modder is in the lobby. One of them blew me up while I was in passive mode inside my apartment. However it just said that I had "died".

dungetit.jpg

With ear bleach, children squeaking and screaming is treated with a quick call to Lester for some stealth and a bullet to said child's character head.

Last edited:
So there is was, pistol in hand and barely no ammo left.

Some arsehole decided to follow me and use his RPG on me to kill me when i was crouching behind walls and such.

He killed me 6 times and amongst all the street talk he was dishing out on his mic he said to me that if i apologise to him he'll stop killing me.

I worry, i mean really worry about peoples mentality when playing this game. It's so strange the way these people are living some sort of arrogant thugs life scenario.

I of course asked him if he was speaking english because honestly, i can't understand a word of american rap speak.

He got the text, then left. Nobhead

I'd imagine he wants your "apology" in the same way Jesse Jackson wanted Randy Marsh to apologise.

Something that irks the hell out of me is an idiot crew member that only listens to a couple important crew members. My crew leader just added this girl to the crew I'm in, and to be honest, the only thing that she does is cause problems in lobbies. The only person that she plays nicely with in the crew is, ironically enough, the crew leader. Everyone else in the crew (including the co-leader) hates her. The co-leader himself said that he'd bounce if she even joins a lobby with him.
My only experience with her in a lobby was in a bad one, and I told the crew leader that I'd leave the crew if I start getting killed just because of my crew tag (which might happen because both her and my crew leader have been known to grief for no reason). Hell, if the accusation that the co-leader says is true, I'd instaquit the crew because the girl allegedly griefed a YouTuber, and he said that the YouTube commentator send him some heated messages telling him to do a better job of controlling crew members. I have to ask him if he'll let me see them, though, and if they do exist, I probably won't post them since they'll most likely be sweary rants.

Back