The birthday thing

My birthday was yesterday and i just turned my ps3 on expecting some gift as i have noticed threads on here alluding to it.

However, nothing, just paint and museum cards, as usual. Anyone know why this has happened?

Ah, this could then help me. if i invent a birthday tomorrow i can claim what is mine, right?

I honestly don't know how it's done but there is something you can do with the birthday feature.

There's a big arguement at the moment (generally) because there are ways of getting cars other than winning a race, championship or level.

I'm not going to get on my high horse and start preaching about what people should and shouldn't be doing, if you look around the forum you'll see many people referring to two things - the birthday glitch and duplicating cars.

It's a free world, if people want to do this then so be it, but look around or use the search facility to know more.

I honestly don't know how it works.

i'm not cheating tho, i couldn't log-on on my birthday as i wasn't home. I just want what i would have got anyway.

But you are exploiting the game to get what you didn't do. Whatever, its your game.

i dont see why the game just doesn't log its your birthday then give you the dam car when you next boot up. The system has a clock and date setting so its not hard to achieve.

Basically, a legitimate player like me can't get the birthday gift whereas cheats can :grumpy:

i dont see why the game just doesn't log its your birthday then give you the dam car when you next boot up. The system has a clock and date setting so its not hard to achieve.

Basically, a legitimate player like me can't get the birthday gift whereas cheats can :grumpy:

Dude, we've had WW3 over this recently, there's been so many threads and so many arguements abouts whats right and what's wrong.

It's tough, but as mentioned above, it's a free world and it's your game, you paid for it, it's up to you 👍

I have question? I've tried the birthday glitch, but it doesn't seem that I am able to gift the car back to my main account. I haven't sent anything else from that account, and it just doesn't all me to press the "gift" option.

Anyone know what's going on?

EDIT realized I hadn't friended my main account :dunce:

I'm wondering - has anyone gotten birthday cars from '93 yet? Seems the birthday cars used to cut off at 1992 (since they were only for those 18 and older), but since it's 2011 now, has anyone born in 1993 had a birthday since New Year's and gotten their birthday car from their birth year?

Be interesting to see what cars are being offered from that year, if any...

EDIT: Never mind. Did some searching around and found an answer. It does work, but apparently there are not much but rubbish cars for '93, at least prize-wise. '93 Calsonic Nissan GT-R Race Car is about the best thing there, and it's already a prize car, if memory serves.

Last edited:
Back