The Bonus Livery Editor Challenge 02 (Anniversary) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 160 comments
It says "Error. Not found" :odd:

Thank you, I shared it - but for some reason it didn't completely share! I will try to update!

If anyone is interested, the livery can be found here
I hope this works now!

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm back. It's really touching that you guys still think of me. Haha. I missed you guys, really. It's good to be back. :) Thanks to all of you for everything. I owe y'all big time.

Not to go too deep off topic, but for those of you who know (and those of you who don't): I'm now a dad to a beautiful baby boy, who's already four months(or, he will be in two days)! It's been a hard few months, becoming a dad really takes a toll. But it's so giving. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love being a dad.

But it meant I had to push GT and GTP away for a while. Sorry about that. I will do my best to pop in more often, you guys are my family too!

Anyway, here is my surprise entry. Nothing flashy, I didn't have time to come up with my own design, but I tweaked an existing one to fit the theme. :P

FINAL ENTRY

No excuse! I have a 3 and a 4 year old :lol:

Just playing, it can be extremely hard to do anything other than care for and sleep. Sometimes both at the same times! Enjoy the baby stages! They eventually don’t want hugs!

Great to see you back and hopefully it becomes more often!:gtpflag:

May I borrow two minutes of your time ?

I wanted to do a tribute livery to GTPlanet and to all the GT series. I've played GT since the first opus, and I've read GTPlanet for a while, but I've registrered here when Gran Turismo 4 came out in 2005. The opening video was one of the best of all times and it still gives me goosebumps today.

As an american car, the Ford GT was the nicest choice to celebrate the origin of the site and its founder, and the fact that Polyphony choose to bring the LM Spec II back to GT Sport was also a mark of the special and iconic nature of this car. I didn't wanted to do a replica of the original livery, because just like @Raphaele , I felt in love with the raw texture of the test car. All the "black" which appears on my livery is the carbon fiber of the body. I tried to emphase the lines of the car with gloss white panels and thin blue and red accents juste like the colours of the banner. I tried to keep the car Sport Mode friendly but the big number in the middle of the door was very restrictive so I gave up.

The livery is not shared yet as the game loads it blank, so I'll try to do that later. The matching suit and helmet are shared, though.

PS : I've planned to do an extended version of the video with the full song, featuring all the previous LEC winners, but I underestimated the time to shot, create and edit 26 video clips, so that will come a bit later...

Why didn't I see this video earlier this week? :eek: :drool:

Those scene background morphs are the most stunning.. did you've edited afterwards or is there a trick to do IT live? :bowdown:

Why didn't I see this video earlier this week? :eek: :drool:

Those scene background morphs are the most stunning.. did you've edited afterwards or is there a trick to do IT live? :bowdown:
Thanks. The intro texts and final logo were made with PowerPoint (and exported as videos) but the in-game parts, editing and music mixing were made with ShareFactory as I don’t have any video editing software.

BTW, the Ford GT livery is now shared.

I will launch the poll within the next hours, leaving two free spots for @akira3d and @JKcreativeworks if they can add their liveries tonight.

That means 40 entries! Thanks everyone for your involvement in this particular round.

Back