The Bugatti Vision GT Concept Makes Its Home in California

Discussion in 'Cars in General' started by GTPNewsWire, Nov 8, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Saw that video days ago. Kinda wish there was another to use instead of just that cringe "Look at me, I'm surrounded by supercars bro" video with the most clickbait title.

3. JockeP22

JockeP22

I found The Stradman's YouTube channel almost two years ago and he has some really good content if you are able to look past the "clickbait" titles and the frequent selfie-cam angles.

Every now and then he goes to some pretty cool locations and the content is sometimes very exclusive. His recent trip to Japan and his trip to Monaco last year were nice to see and he saw some amazing cars and culture there.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  4. BallPtPenTheif

BallPtPenTheif

it's so scary that these amazing vehicles go to rich people who can't drive.

hopefully this car stays in the garage and not destroyed in some insane rich people insurance scam.

5. Famine

Famine Administrator

It's an expensive car that can't be driven, so it seems rather appropriate. Although I don't know where you've found out that he can't drive.

6. BallPtPenTheif

BallPtPenTheif

I'm assuming.

It just sucks when you see these things getting abused. I remember seeing a youtube video from Kuwait where two teenage kids were racing a Miura versus a Mircielago in the streets. Ehhh, not my problem. I guess I'm just jealous.

7. JockeP22

JockeP22

This is one of the more memorable videos of his with a fantastic location.

More on topic, the Bugatti VGT has got one of the most underwhelming ignition keys
    I have ever seen.

vgtkey.jpg

bremics, Lord Kacperov and Dylan like this.
  8. BMfan

BMfan

When he asked which car,i said P1 straight away.

I do like the key,my VW Polo Vivo has 3 buttons.

9. Lee x sensai

Lee x sensai

If you want extra set of tires only cost $93,000. That before oil change and check up.

10. GT5 Level 41

GT5 Level 41

I'm gonna score with major babes cruising Second Life with my virtual Bugatti VGT. After all, isn't that what exotic car life is all about?

11. Carbon_6

Carbon_6

You could probably buy one of those keys on eBay dirt cheap and claim it unlocks this car. No-one would know any better.

12. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

It feels like they just went "Screw it" and dug around in the VAG community parts bin.

Joey D likes this.
  13. McLaren

McLaren Premium

This x1000. The only one worse is Parker/VehicleVirgins. Solomondrin or whatever is probably there as well.

Lord Kacperov likes this.
  14. Aerocoupe

Aerocoupe

That's...literally the same key my grandmother's 12 year old Passat uses.

15. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

On the road or just in general? What the GTP article article says makes it seem like the Bugatti would still work on a track, but the fastest I've ever see it go is the speed of exiting trailers.

16. Aaron Lean

Aaron Lean

Everyone complaining about the key lol. It's a key. My Renaultsport Clio Trophy 182 had some underwhelming dash trim and basic carpet but it's still far cooler than most cars you guys drive in the real world. If you're a real car guy then would insignificant rubbish take your attention off the most important thing which is how cool a car is as a drivers car? 100% no.

17. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

To be fair, the only corners its seen is some of the most confined spaces that would freak out a young teen driving their Prius for the first time. I imagine the paranoia grows 1000 times when the price (and the car size) scales up abit.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  18. JockeP22

JockeP22

Bugatti VGT
    $5,160,000
    Key:
    vgtkey.jpg

BMW i3
    $44,450
    Key:
    8f2098bf9d3821e0b3d9efa76b7193b4.jpg

spock-illogical.jpg

19. ToyGTone

ToyGTone

Am I the only one who wants to see it being used on a race track?

A Miura being driven in Kuwait? :eek:
    That must be the most unusual car to be spotted on the road there. I have seen a lot of modern exotic cars over there as well as plenty of classic yankees and Japanese cars but a classic European exotic car?

Still, I see what you mean by super cars being always driven by those kind of people who doesn't give a :censored: about his/her cars.

20. HarVee

HarVee

I disagree. If a person can't or won't drive a car then they shouldn't own it. Quite a lot of materials are used to make these cars and they sit in a garage for eye candy and social status. It's a waste of a cars potential.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  21. Joey D

Joey D Premium

Given California laws, I'm guessing there's no way it's even remotely road legal.

Shaked also owns this:

Which gets used.